Sunday 5 June 2011

Do you wear colored contact lenses to change your eye color?

Hey I%26#039;m curious to see how many people wear colored contact lenses to change their eye color. Put your age, gender, and the color you%26#039;re changing your eyes from to what. Thanks!|||No, i wish! But my mom does.


She%26#039;s obviously a female, shes 49, and shes changing her color from a green-blue to more of a vibrant blue.|||I worn contact lenses and I discovered a good one by a friend of mine, she said try to wear Adore contact lenses made form an Italian company they are stunning and the packaging it%26#039;s really nice also, I worn these lenses for 3 months and they dind%26#039;t loose any colour also!

Report Abuse


|||Mine are not colored but they look like Snakes eyes. People look at me real funny all the time.|||No I don%26#039;t because what you see is what you get. I%26#039;m so tired of all these girls faking everything about themselves. Hair extentions, padded bras, hair dye, fake eyelashes, fake tans, fake nails.. and now fake eye color.


It is disgusting that people need to pretend to be something they%26#039;re not. If you%26#039;re ugly, your ugly and deal with it. It%26#039;s better than being ugly AND fake.