Sunday 5 June 2011

How do you change your avatar gender? x0?

yes i wanna change my avatar gender .. yes i am a girl and i want to change my avatar into a female but i accidently put it as male and now i dont know what do LOL


yes you can call me a retard but i would be great if you would tell me how to fix this


thanks :) !!|||you can also go to your yahoo mail page and click on options (above to the right) and go to your profile or personal info there along with your name and age is gender make sure to check female and be sure to click save then edit your avatar with a nice face and an outfit, I think you may also be able to change it right from this page by clicking My Profile above to the right and see if gender is in there and then edit your avatar


good luck|||Go to


http://avatars.yahoo.com/prefs.php?g=f


and click %26quot;change%26quot;





or (if that like isn%26#039;t working) go to


www.avatars.yahoo.com


and click %26quot;preferences%26quot; (it is written in blue right above %26quot;My Favorites%26quot;)