Sunday 5 June 2011

How do you change your avatars gender?

When I was making it, I acedentally made it a male and then saved it. How do I change it to female?|||Click on your avatar, then click on Preferences


then click on change my avatar%26#039;s gender.|||i did the same thing thanks

Report Abuse


|||Just make a new one, or type gender into the search field|||tut jenna.ya silly billy. i think u have to make another account im affraid.|||Sorry, but you will have to restart and make a new account! There is no way to fix it that I am aware of... if you are upset because your email address is no longer available, try using the same email but adding a number on the end of it (ex: if your email was bobsmith@yahoo.com, you can make it bobsmith1 or bobsmith01). Also try using underscores (bob_smith@Yahoo.com). This is unfortunate, I%26#039;ve had to recreate my account because of the same mistake.|||Well, first it has to go through a number counseling sessions to make sure it%26#039;s ready for the permanent commitment. It will have to go through the %26quot;pretend%26quot; stage where it dresses the part for certain periods each day. And, of course there are the various family members to have to explain it to. Then a number of surgeries will be required, and I don%26#039;t EVEN want to go there!





LOL!