Sunday 5 June 2011

Poll: If you could change your gender?

If you could change your gender how long would you change it for? what would you do? It%26#039;s only a one time experience, so if you decide to change back to your original gender, you can%26#039;t go back again.|||I would definitely change. I would change it forever. Women just have it too hard in my opinion. I would much rather be a man.|||Once just to experience.


I%26#039;d probably sit back and observer.


I don%26#039;t think I%26#039;d wanna stay a girl, but who knows XP


Guys are girls have a lot in common yet we are so different.


I just wonder what the world looks like through their eyes.


Maybe its no different, than it is to us.|||I would change it for a week. I%26#039;ve thought about this before. Like..how do guys see the world.


Only for a week though because I would probably miss being me. You know, like you don%26#039;t know what you%26#039;ve got till it%26#039;s gone or whatever they say, right?


I would go to school and sit at the back of the classroom. I would be the bad boy.


But I%26#039;d be scared that I%26#039;d fall in love with a girl then not want to change back..or do we have control of our minds?