Sunday 5 June 2011

If u changed your gender for 24 hours!?

...but you were ugly!


And went into a time machine and went back 6 months in time貙 would you be able to seduce your original self into having sex with you? How?|||It would only work if I had a great personality and two paper bags (in case the first one feel off)


you take the cake for best hypothetical question by the way.|||beer and promise not to tell|||NO AND NO!!!! what kind of sick quistion is that.... thats F++++ nasty.|||Oh, hell no... I%26#039;ll be my baby%26#039;s father...AND mother?! And why would I wanna %26quot;do it%26quot; with myself? I can just as easily use my hands with a little soap... XDDD|||i%26#039;m 15... and the kind of guy i like is one of the types commonly called %26#039;ugly%26#039;. i%26#039;d say no, because i was 14 six months ago, and at that point i was coming to terms with being bisexual.|||lmao!


If that were to happen I wouldnt waste time trying to seduce myself lol|||no becuase im ugly


after the gender change


wat kind of question is this?