Sunday 5 June 2011

If you could change your gender would you and why.?

ohkay. so i%26#039;m suppoosed to basically do a survey on how many people would like to have a sex change so please answer trufully thank you.!|||No never.....|||Hell no! I love being a guy.|||Ewwwwwness and noness, I love being a guy, besides in my opinion, gay guys are hot xD|||Nope, I%26#039;m happy being a male.|||I like being a boy!|||I%26#039;m might want to have a sex change female to male, but I%26#039;m mostly happy being female. :)|||In my fantasies I have a sex change and sleep with all the hot straight men, but in reality I%26#039;m completely happy with what I am and besides I have a hand.|||if i could have it magically changed yes but go through surgery probably not as i have gender issues :)|||some times I would :D


I think it would make love and sex easier because there are more straight guys then gay ones out there XD well that I seem to find





but also I would like to stay male as the straight guys are 90% douche bags :D


so I dunno, probs stay male because its all cool :D|||It would be so cool to be a boy for a day, but I wouldn%26#039;t have a sex change I%26#039;m just curious that%26#039;s all.|||If I am honest, the thoughts have crossed my mind, as I am more comfortable with my %26#039;masculine%26#039; side. But the surgery wouldn%26#039;t make me a fully functioning male, and many FTM don%26#039;t have bottom surgery. Not to mention the family and friends issue. So, basically, I wish I had been born a guy, but I wouldn%26#039;t go through surgery to change.|||Do you need to know how many people want a gender change or a sex change? They are two different things. I am a trans woman. I would never change my gender, I love being a woman. But having the sex change to fix my body/mind mismatch is absolutely necessary.|||Before you start your survey, I suggest you educate yourself as to what a %26quot;sex change%26quot; actually is.





People who have %26quot;sex changes%26quot; don%26#039;t change their gender. Transsexual people Transition (the correct term) to bring their body into alignment with their minds. They are already the gender they appear to %26quot;change into.%26quot; People simply don%26#039;t understand that it is possible to be a female and yet be born with a male anatomy, or a male, and be born with a female anatomy.





As a Transsexual woman, I was born looking like a male, but I don%26#039;t want to change genders because my gender already is female, and I%26#039;m comfortable being female. I simply want my body to match my mind, and Transitioning is how I will accomplish this.|||yes I am a TG it has always been my dream to become fully female :)|||I%26#039;ll ask you the same thing I ask anyone that calls my home doing a survey. Who are you supposed to do this survey for?





I transitioned for the only acceptable reason. I am a woman that was born with the incorrect anatomy