Friday 7 October 2011

Can you anwers these questions?Please?

basic...



whats your name?:

what do people call you?:

were you named after anything?:

if you were born the oppisite sex what would your name be?:

do people spell/say your name wrong?:

if you could change your name what would you change it to?: gender?:

birthday?:

age?:

age you act?:

age you want to be?:

height?:

eye color?:

happy with it?:

natural hair color?:

happy with it? if not do you dye it?:

righty or lefty?:

family?:

pets?:

peircings?:

tatoos?:



love and stuff....



single?:

who are you with, or who do you want to be with?:

are you in love?:

have you ever been in love, if so how many times?:

do you believe in love at first sight?:

is it possible to be faithful to one person forever?:

do you want to get married?:

do you want to have kids?: how many?

do you believe in divorce?: do you belive in true love?:

turn-ons?:

turns-offs?:

do you think the oppisite sex finds you attractive?:

are you a virgin?:

how far have you gone?:
Can you anwers these questions?Please?
i'll give you what i'm comfortable with...

5. all the time

6. i love my name

12. light brown

13. very happy

14. brown

15. very happy (never dyed it)

16. righty
Can you anwers these questions?Please?
ya right
You go first.
Christ its like the Democrats have already taken office.
are you some kind of analyst?
Grow up!! this isnt email this is an ADVICE WEBSITE!! not a high school forwarding service
id answer if it was a lil shorter..
Are You a freakin maniac?
hell no. this is something that a stalker would ask people
Uh...no.
lets take off our clothes first
Dr. Almeida

age 13
I would answer it, if it was not so long
what does it interest you
r u trying to pick someone up???
ok, so i only got to line three....



but, i will answer one of your q'



turn offs: annoying strangers trying to get me to answer a boatload of useless questions that he/she/it has not answer to begin with yet feels the need to totally rot out my freekin weekend because he/she/it got me to do the same exact thing i didn't want to do in the first place which was answering the post....



h.e.l.p.
Pffft...how about not, STALKER.
Bindu

Bindu

No

Santhosh

no

Birthday

hmm

hmm

5 feet

Brown

yes

Black

Iam happy

Righty

yes

yes

no

no

My parentAnd my children

Iam in love with my husband

no

no

sometimes

Iam married

I have 2 kids,thats enough

in true love

turn ons

yes

sometimes

never far

no
Ramie

Ramie

nope

idk

all the time!

i wouldnt

female

12/14/91

15

12-16(it varies)

15...im fine with it

5'4%26quot;

blue

yep

brown

im gonna dye it darker

righty

mom, step0-dad, brother(all live w/ me)

cat(oreo)

ears

none yet









nope

im w/ stephen!

yes!

this is the first time

no, i think love takes time

yes

yes

yes...2 or 3

divorce-yes, true love-YES!!!

nice hair, nice butt, nice eyez! funny, sweet

rude, stupid

they sure do!

yep! and stayin one till im married! :)

none of ur business! i dont know u
whats your name?: ZeHna

what do people call you?: ZeZe

were you named after anything?: the alphabet

if you were born the oppisite sex what would your name be?: i like the name Zacharias

do people spell/say your name wrong?: no, they are often confused

if you could change your name what would you change it to?: Zephyre gender?: female

birthday?: January17

age?: 21

age you act?: 12

age you want to be?: 18

height?: 5'8

eye color?: green

happy with it?: definitly with sprinkles

natural hair color?: dirty blond

happy with it? if not do you dye it?: yes

righty or lefty?: both

family?: yes, 7

pets?: yes 4 dogs

peircings?: yup

tatoos?: yup



love and stuff....



single?: no

who are you with, or who do you want to be with?: Brody

are you in love?: no

have you ever been in love, if so how many times?: n/a

do you believe in love at first sight?: yes

is it possible to be faithful to one person forever?: yes

do you want to get married?: yes

do you want to have kids?: how many? no kids, in the future i want 8

do you believe in divorce?: do you belive in true love?: yes i believe in divorce, true love unsure.

turn-ons?: confidence, quirky

turns-offs?: none.

do you think the oppisite sex finds you attractive?: yes definitly

are you a virgin?: (no comment)

how far have you gone?: England %26amp; Japan, you do the math.



=) i enjoyed the survey!!!
maddie-(birth name madelynn)

maddie

the lynn part came from my mom's middle name

theodore-teddy gag..thank gosh i'm a girl.

yes--mattie or maddy a lot.

vanessa-um..i wouldn't change my gender...

june 15th

--

20

16

5'3%26quot;

brown

no--i want green

brown

yeah

righty

close- mom, dad, sister

2 dogs, 2 turtles, a gecko

ears once

none



don't know what you mean



yep

no one

no

000

yes

yes

yes

yes-2-3

yes if necessary-yes

tall, nice, smart, funny

conceited, stupid, no common sense

some of them...

yes

not very



:)
whats your name?: Jonathan

what do people call you?: the ones that know me or ones that dont need to be more specific but anyway the ones that know me either call me Jonathan or Jon or Jo nathan

were you named after anything?: I dont know well my last name has a nick name of its own lol but anyway I think first name is enough to know

if you were born the oppisite sex what would your name be?: I really dont know I have always like the name Krissy just because of a girl I once knew and her name is Krissy but I dont know

do people spell/say your name wrong?: Yea some people have

if you could change your name what would you change it to?: Probably Krissy I dont know just cause I like the name lol gender?: I am a male but there has been times I wished I was a female because one I dont like to drive I know it doesnt mean any reason yet but I will get there I would rather not work cause I am one of those lazy generations who really doesnt want to do anything other than sit around and play videogames or watch tv shows or movies or roleplay or chat or look up videogames or movies but will work when I find a job and a job has been hard to find not only that I am also picky about where I want to work so it makes finding a job that much harder but thats not the reason either to why I wish I was a woman I havent gotten to that explaining yet but anyway I am a smoker not just a smoker I love smoking and I am not just addicted to smoking I also have a smoking fetish well the fetish came later but anyway when I started sometimes wishing I was a woman when I seen on the computer where it show women being smoking models where they make smoking videos and get paid to smoke and show off how well they smoke and all of that anyway after I seen thats when I started wishing I was a woman cause I would of loved to be a smoking model

birthday?: December 30th 1984

age?: 22

age you act?: I am not exactly sure but I act a little younger than I am

age you want to be?: I want to be 18 again and just stay at 18

height?: 5 ft 6

eye color?: green

happy with it?: I guess

natural hair color?: Dirty blond hair but to others it looks brown and thats how it was put on my drivers license and because its darkend so much you would think its brown to

happy with it? no not really I wish it was blond like it started out being when I was a little kid

if not do you dye it?: No not yet probably will later

righty or lefty?: right handed

family?: Yea I got family I got parents and I still live with them to

pets?: I use to have pets

peircings?: No peircings

tatoos?: No tatoos



love and stuff....



single?: Yes

who are you with, or who do you want to be with?: I dont know all I know is I hope to be with someone someday

are you in love?: Not right now cause I havent found anyone

have you ever been in love, if so how many times?: I thought I have mabe once or mabe it was lust I dont know it was a long time ago I dont even know for sure

do you believe in love at first sight?: Yes I do

is it possible to be faithful to one person forever?: It is if you stick with being faithful to that one person but if they die or divorce and they werent faithful than they might move on to someone else who ever is still living that is or if both are still living

do you want to get married?: Yes I do I hope to

do you want to have kids?: I want to but I cant afford to have any

how many? I dont know but like I said I cant afford to have any

do you believe in divorce?: No I dont believe in it but its real and people do get divorced

do you belive in true love?: Yes and I thought one time I had that but who knows

turn-ons?: beautiful women smoking

turns-offs?: I cant think of any at the moment but I know there are turn offs that I dont like

do you think the oppisite sex finds you attractive?: I guess I dont know how they really feel mabe they do mabe they dont

are you a virgin?: Yes

how far have you gone?: I am not sure what your asking on this question