Wednesday 26 October 2011

If your partner kisses your back, does that get you hotter, colder, or really no change at all

Just curious. I happen to be one who likes to kiss all over my partner's body, but I know some aren't into it.



How do you feel about your partner kissing your back, or is it more a gender thing (most Women like it, most Men don't)?



Thanks for adding to my sampling.
If your partner kisses your back, does that get you hotter, colder, or really no change at all
it doesn't make a much difference to me but i do like it and my bf enjoys it it a lot. he loves it!(:
If your partner kisses your back, does that get you hotter, colder, or really no change at all
uhm...
soft kisses back of my neck ..does it for me
A bit of happiness,not cold at all.


Well... I can tell you that we both enjoy it.
I really like what you said. It would get me hotter. Sadly, it's been a long time. But yes I sure did enjoy it. hugs
My b/f and me love it...he likes the most when I bite it softly...it turns him on quick.
One bit of me responds to being kissed....not saying which bit though
Both of us enjoy it... Right now I don't enjoy being touched period...I feel really bad so maybe after the drugs wear off... And I'm threw with the anti-biotics I'll be in the mood
I find it most sensous and get aroused greatly if get kissed on my back. Actually I am for foreplay and enjoy it more than main act. I like to be kissed and bitten in back particularly lower back.
I got hot just reading the question. I'm very sensitive to touch, so it makes me hot of course.
Actually, I've done it to more women than have done it to me. What about equal rights?!
Kissing my back just tickles. I like it better when he softly breaths on my neck and lightly kisses my neck. OOohhh that's the best.
  • ie
  • myspace commentes
  •