Wednesday 26 October 2011

Power of Good Intention?

Some of your have heard or read about the effect of possessing such a belief/power which some philosophical minds argue is the key/shortcut for the few successful people who affect the the rest of society. Such minds claim it doesn't matter how old you are or what gender you are or what race you are. Does this work? How can you change your belief system to increase your success in your personal and profession life? For men, I'd have say it the mind, personality and character that wins peole and success. Being in shape, and physically healthy can help, but it's the mind that knows how to use such physical health to one's advantage. I would like to hear some success story.
Power of Good Intention?
Not sure if this the type of thing your looking for



My dad had bone cancer and was only barely able to walk with severe pain. One day my mom slipped and fell. My dad got up and ran to help her. He was able to get to my mom before I was able to get out of my chair.