Friday 7 October 2011

Hey do my survey!!! PLEASE!!!!!! i need at least 20 people?

its for my school



Advertising Survey



I am currently studying advertising and how much it influences peoples behaviour.



1. Your age?

2. Gender?

3. Income? yearly

4. In any type of advertisment, what is the first thing you look for (brand, product, colour schemes, person)?

5. Which type of advertisment do you mainly look at? (Magazine, Books, Internet, Television)

6. What is the biggest influence on you making a purchase?Advertising, Recommendation from people, Other

7. Do you think you can be influenced easily?

8. Do you believe that certain products will give you success with the opposite sex and why?

9. Explain why you prefer, an expensive brand or a cheap brand?

10. Do those loud, in your face commercials intrigue you or drive you away, why?

11. Explain how you think advertisment has changed your life?

12. Why do you buy advertised products?

13. Explain why you think products need to be advertised to get a good amount of people to buy them?

14. Are you more likley to buy something that is made out to look good rather than do its purpose?

15. Do you buy things hoping for a result similar to what happends in the tv?

16. What do you currently own that advertising influenced you to buy? Why? How?

17. Are you more likely to buy a product if there is a celebrity in the advertisement? Why/why not?
Hey do my survey!!! PLEASE!!!!!! i need at least 20 people?
1. 25

2. Female

3. not enough

4. pretty shapes

5. Movie previews (its my job)

6. Product quality and cost.

7. Only a little by people I trust. Not by advertisements.

8. Maybe makeup and purfume. Nothing like diet coke or stuff like that.

9. good quality. I care not for brand.

10. Drive me to the mute button. I will not be preached at.

11. I advertise my products and it increases my sales.

12. If they're on sale maybe, not just because they're advertised.

13. Morons buy them.

14. Do its purpose.

15. Nope i'm pretty pessimistic, I'll chat to whos selling it and find out the real go.

16. nothing

17. nope. Those people are actors reading lines. Most probably never tried the product.
Hey do my survey!!! PLEASE!!!!!! i need at least 20 people?
My age is 14 that survey too long.
yeah i like the number 2 from burger king with no onions please
too long
sorry, way too long for 3:30 in the morning.
Advertising stinks.
1.21

2.Female

3.N/a

4.Product

5.Magazines

6.Advertising

7.No

8.No, either the person likes me or not

9. As long as it does the job I'm okay with either one

10.Makes me just look,then I might turn away

11.If,I never saw somethings advertised I might not have ever known it even existed.

12. Because it catches my eye

13.So, they can sell more of the product

14. Something that does the purpose

15. Sometimes

16.Swifter. Because I needed a mop. They made it look so easy to use.

17.It depends.
1) 15.

2) Female.

3) Haha!

4) Pictures, particularly the person if they're famous.

5) Magazines.

6) Recommendation.

7) Yes.

8) Yeah, like nice cologne will attract the opposite sex's attention.

9) Expensive because it's good if people notice it.

10) Drive me away - because sometimes they're too much.

11) They influence me to purchase something or not.

12) Because the advertisement is generally good.

13) Because good advertisements make the consumer want to buy them.

14) Yes.

15) Yes.

16) The hairdye I use, because the adverts make it look good.

17) Yes, particularly if it's someone I admire.



:] Thankss.
Far too many questions hun.And way too many answers expected .
1. 16

2. Female

3. x

4. Brand

5. Television

6. My Tastes, Wants, Needs. Me.

7. No

8. Um, yeah, Good hygiene usually helps when speaking to the Y chromosomes. And shampoo and deoderant helps with that.

9. Moderate- affordable, yet good quality

10. Drive me away. Way too obnoxious and irritating.

11. They help me decide what I'd like to purchase.

12. Because I feel I know what they do, how good they are, etc.

13. One word. Publicity.

14. No.

15. Sure.

16. Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner. Because I am a brunette.

17. If I like them. Because I feel that I am supporting them, i.e. Jennifer Love Hewitt for Hanes
what the hell i've got nothing else to do. i just hope you are for reals and not just wasting peoples time.



1) 20 2) F 3) n/a 4) product 5) t.v. 6) need for object 7) N 8) N 9) expensive brand cause i know it will be made better 10) drive me away cause they are annoying 11) it has shown me interesting products that i would have otherwise not known about 12) because they look like they would meet my needs 13) if they weren't alot of people wouldn't know about them or where to buy them 14) N, it has to work 15) Y, and am mad if it doesn't work the same 16) i bought clothes for my son cause they advertised a good selection 17) N, because i am not triyng to be like a celebrity, i only but things because I need or want them, not cause someone else has them.