Wednesday 26 October 2011

Care to answer these baby name questions?

1. What brings you to the baby name section on Yahoo! Answers?

2. When did you start getting into baby names?

3. How did you get into baby names?

4. What are your top 5 names for each gender?

5. When was the last time you changed your favorite name list?

______________________________________…



My Answers:

1. I love baby names and I find them very interesting. it is a good way to pass time.

2. I started getting really into baby names when I was 9.

3. I was at my grandparents' house and we were discussing the meanings of names and the origins. I decided to look up the names of everybody in my family and it was very fun and interesting. I then started looking at different names and finding ones I liked and that is where it all began.

4. I have not picked a top 5 list yet but I am going to do that today.

5. Today I deleted all the names on my list and completely remade it. I just searched through all the names on babynames.com and added all the ones I liked to my list.
Care to answer these baby name questions?
1. What brings you to the baby name section on Yahoo! Answers?

Usually a question that catches my eye, normally because it says something like %26quot;Why does everyone think this name is awful%26quot; lol!



2. When did you start getting into baby names?

When hunting for a middle name for my first born.



3. How did you get into baby names?

Flicking through a baby names book when doing the above.



4. What are your top 5 names for each gender?

Oooh I don't know. I don't really have a list, more a few names I like. I have 3 sons so i'm sorted on the boys names. Okay i'll do it now.



BOYS

Daniel

Matthew

William

Jayden

(cant think of a fifth)



GIRLS

Rachel

Elizabeth

Angharad (Welsh name,means 'to love')

Rebecca (What?? I like my name! lol)

Katherine



5. When was the last time you changed your favorite name list?

My favourite names have always been the same.
Care to answer these baby name questions?
1. I love choosing baby names for people and giving opinions!

2. just last year actually!

3.My Aunt had a daughter and I helped name it!

4.Girls: Christina, Hayley, Cassadee and Alana

Boys:Aiden, Aaron, Hayden and Sonny

5.Um like 2 months ago.
Awesome answer babe, really awesome. . Enjoy your day.
this is weird first of all.

1. This question, although I do come here often cuz i like to hear new names and ideas

2. when i was 12 or 13

3. i watched kids for their parents and some of them had some real cool unique names

4. idk this one is hard so im just going to throw some names out that i like.

Girls: Ijmahri (pronounced amari) Bianca, Lee'Asiah, Annastacia, and Kira

Boys: Ezra, Maciah, Isaiah,

5. i have never had a list
1. I like the questions and like seeing all the different names people pick out.



2. When I started TTC.



3. On Y!A.



4. Girls:

Aircelli Elana

Annalise Lindsay

Grace Marie

Ava Grave

Ayla Grace



Boys:

Issiah Marcus

Mayson John

Cezar Carlos

Antonio Luis

Bronx James.



5. I havent. =]
1. I love baby names, I just think it is fun, and don't get me into trouble. Haha.

2. I started getting into baby names about 2 years ago, with my friend, Kendall.

3. I was doing a school project on everyone's name in the class, and I found it really interesting, and that's how it happened for me.

4. My top 5 names for a girl are:

Caitlin Michelle

Lily Summer

Elodie Siobhan

Sophia Kathleen

Grace Isla

... And for a boy:

Liam Jared

Jack Weston

Adam Riley

Connor Stefan

Lucas Seth

5. I don't really change my list, I just add and take away names every now and then. The most recent to be taken off were:

Gregory, Keegan, Ava %26amp; Everlie.

The most recently added were:

Liam, Adam, Cailin %26amp; Elodie.



:)
1. I've always liked baby names, and I like to help people come up with them and pick them out.

2. I remember being 3 or 4, staying up when I was supposed to be in bed asleep (at 9 pm), and writing out what I wanted to name my son if I had one, by the hall light. I've always wanted kids, my biggest dream in life, I can't wait until I get married and have some of my own.

3. I forget how I got into them, but I did, just happened.

4. My favourites change all the time, I do have some definite set faves, mostly for if I have a little guy, but I'm trying to not get too attached to too many names. I want my future wife to have a say and help in the decision process too.

5. I updated mine a little today, my top names haven't changed in about 2 years though, which is a record. Used to be, especially when I was in high school, I'd have new favourites every few months.



-SB
1. I'm interested in baby names, and vaguely appalled at the new names that are cropping up these days.

2. Probably a long time ago; I'm a writer, so names are a natural interest for me.

3. See above.

4. boys: Sullivan, Spencer, Charles, Cillian, and Marshall. girls: Vivienne, Cate/Kate, Catherine, Olivia, Elle.

5. Yesterday.
1. I guess you could say I have a little (big) obsession :P



2. When I was approaching my preteen years, I think. About 11ish :)



3. My mother had a baby name book from when she was pregnant with my brother Ethan, and I used to look through it, listing names I liked for story characters (writing is my passion). I vividly remember the first name combination I created - Lexi Belle - for a character from a story I was writing, called Possessed :)



4.

Serena; Delilah; Carolina; Vivienne; Annabelle

Nathaniel; Sebastian; Hunter; Adam; Caden



5.

Yesterday, it needed cleaning up :) I removed some of the names I wasn't a fan of, and rearranged my favourite combinations.



:)