Friday 7 October 2011

A question for gay/lesbian people...?

I know that you cannot change your orientation. But, if any, what amount of money would you accept to have sex with the opposite gender for the rest of your life, and you would not be able to have sex with the same sex. How much money at the least would you accept?
A question for gay/lesbian people...?
Ok.. fair question.. maybe even (considering its YAs) a good question...



If I really think about it, because we all know money surely can come in handy in a pinch, Id have say there is no amount that would persuade me to have sex with the opposite gender.





*edit*

Come on, guys. Its a hypothetical... we've all asked them or wanted to ask them.. this guy asked one. I think its a fair question for an honestly curious person to ask.



*again*

Youre welcome... Frankly, when I saw the question, it kinda reminded me of the movie %26quot;Indecent Proposal%26quot; and that didnt piss me off.
A question for gay/lesbian people...?
oh that's easy NONE....OR so much it could not be afforded...either way, not happening.
NONE.

Sorry, I am not a prostitute.
Money wont change any thing I will AWAYS be gay, nothing will change my mind
I don't think there is enough money in the world to get me to have sex with a female (no offense to the lovely lesbians here). I cannot achieve an erection with a woman, believe me, I've tried.



BTW, I didn't take your question as mean spirited.
Wow...were you taught to be a gold digger?! I wasn't. Money can't buy me..oh, and it isn't just about sex!
Sorry I would not do that.

That is like working when you dont want to work.
That question is degrading! Why would we even consider having sex for money, specially with someone we had no feelings for? I think your question is tactless, hurtful, and not in good taste. We are not whores! You should be ashamed of yourself.
NONE, I'd be miserable. It wouldn't be a life worth living.
I can't really answer your question as I am a heterosexual. However, I did have to make an attempt at it and also a comment. My guess is these good people would not accept any amount of money to be who they are not. How much would you take to have sex with your gender for the rest of your life? I would hope no amount would suffice. I would hope you would be true to yourself and who you really are.



Now for my comment. That is one of the most idiotic questions displaying the least amount of understanding that I have yet seen on here. Gay people, just like straight people are about a lot more than who they have sex with. Do you really think they are so shallow, and their orientation so unimportant to them that for the right price they could or would change it all?



My apologies. I read other questions you have asked and do not believe you intended to cause any offense. However, I would suggest that when you realize you have you might want to offer an apology rather than anger. Again though, my apologies.
That's like asking a straight person how much they would accept to have %26quot;gay%26quot; sex.



The question itself is degrading to us as a community and you as a person.
1 dollar that increased exponentially by 4 each day
My happiness and well being are worth more then money.

I'm not a whore.



Infact allthough I'm gay I am a little straight curious and would have sex with a hot woman for free just to see what it's like and what all of these straight guys want so bad. But not for the rest of my life
I think it is perfectly harmless question.



I could not do it for the rest of my life though for any amount of money. Plus I am happily married to the man of my dreams and I don't want to give him up for anything.



Lastly, even though I am not rich I am financially secure enough that money is not the be all end all of life for me.
I'm bisexual ... and I would only have sex if I loved someone ... male or female. Love not money