Friday 7 October 2011

Have you ever wanted to change gender for a day?

A major UK broadcaster is looking for people to take part in a ground breaking documentary series that will give a whole new perspective on what it's like to be a member of the opposite sex. We are looking for people who, for one reason or another, struggle to understand the other gender - and need this to change.



Maybe you are unlucky in love, or you work in an industry dominated by the opposite sex, perhaps you have your own reasons. Using the latest technology, we can give you the insight you've always wanted into how the other half live!



If this applies to you, send me an email stating why you want to try out a gender change along with a picture.



Thx
Have you ever wanted to change gender for a day?
Hell no. I think people who want to change race or sex are godless people. You are what you are. Stop thinking about what you don't have and work with what you do have. Simple as that. If you totally understand yourself, then you will will understand every other human to a degree.
Have you ever wanted to change gender for a day?
hahaha... I remember, when i was younger, that I wanted to be a girl.

So I prayed to God, for him to change me. Nothing happened, of course.

Later, I grew up, educated myself and became atheist. Now i feel stupid for ever thinking.... I'm getting on another subject.



But, the only reason i wanted to before was because girls are beautiful.

Thats it! They are stunningly beautiful and i wanted to be like that.
I want to be a guy. No boobs, no womb, no worries.



:(