Wednesday 26 October 2011

Very important poll for school project on body image answers much appreciated.?

The questions below are part of a school project. All answers will be kept anonymous. Please answer truthfully. You may write as much or as little as you like.

01.Gender/age

02.What famous person do you think you look like?

03.What famous person would you like to look like?

04.What part of your body do you like the most?

05.What part of your body do you dislike the most?

06.How does the media affect the way you feel about yourself?

07.If money and pain were out of the picture, how far would you go to change your body?

08.If you had to pay and go through pain how far would you go to change your body?

09.How would it benefit you to change yourself?

10.On a one to ten scale how would you rate how much a person鈥檚 personality ranks on what you judge? How about physical appearance?
Very important poll for school project on body image answers much appreciated.?
1. female/20

2. avril lavigne

3. keira knightly

4. my legs

5. my eyes

6. it doesnt affect me at all

7. i would only have laser eye surgery

8. laser eye surgery

9. i wouldnt have to pay for glasses or contacts anymore

10. 6 and 7
Very important poll for school project on body image answers much appreciated.?
1. Female/ 18

2. No one

3. Salma Hayek, but I'm good the way I am

4. My eyes

5. I'm not sure

6. It makes me feel like I should look a certain way that is very unrealistic

7. Not far at all, I am the way God wants me

8. I can't really answer that, I don't know

9. It wouldn't benefit me in anyway. I could easily find something else wrong out of vanity.

10. Personality: 10 Physical Appearance: 4
1. female 55

2 No One really

3 I don't know, I like who I am and don't want to be someone else

4 My heart

5 teeth

6 Makes me want to be thinner and younger

7 wouldn't go far I really do like myself

8 wouldn't

9 it wouldn't change anything but my exterior. My interior is what counts in life.

10 2 I like to get to know someone before I rate them Otherwise I would only be looking at their appearance and not seeing their soul
1. female/15

2. none

3. none

4. my stomach, I've go some nice abs, lol

5. I could tan a bit more...

6. Not really...

7. Not very far actually

8. Not at all

9. More confidence

10. 10 being the most, 10 %26amp; 8
1.Female/15

2.People say a mini tyra banks

3.I just wanna be myself

4.My stomach

5.My legs(well the skin...they look tore up from soccer and two knee surgerys)

6.It makes me feel good because my body looks just as great, yet im not starving myself to do it

7.My just a skin replacement for my legs(like i say they are tore up from soccer and two knee surgerys)

8.I wouldnt!

9.Maybe just give myself that EXTRA cofidence whil wearing shorts

10. Um....i dont think i understand the question haha...sorry!!!
01.) F-48 02.)Susan Dey 03.) Ellen Pompeo 04.) Legs 05.)stomach 06.)It doesn't07.) lipo-suction %26amp; boob job 08.) i wouldn't 09.) Better self esteem 10.) Personality 6 Looks 9
1. F/28

2. Terri Hatcher

3. Charlize Theron

4. Blushing...(my boobs)

5. My stomach

6. It doesn't, I am comfortable in my own skin.

7. Not that far, I would hire a great Personal Trainer and exercise more and a nutriologist or chef to eat healthily, as far as surgery is concerned, I don't think I would undergo anything too drastic cause I don't think I need it.

8. Just personal trainer and a nutriologist.

9. I'd feel more healthy and look better.

10. 10, 6...physical appearance can be misleading I am afraid, you should learn that getting to know people inside and out is equally important.
Female/26

Shannon Doherty (I've been told, but I don't see it really)

I don't want to look like any perticular celebrity

My lips and butt

My chest

It doesn't really

I'd get a tummy tuck, boob job and laser peel(on my face)

I plan to do it all someday, just not all at once

I'd feel better about myself, and that would reflect on my personality.

personality-10.......looks-5 (but that's them, not me)