Wednesday 26 October 2011

This is a questionnaire for a school project on body image?

The questions below are part of a school project. All answers will be kept anonymous. Please answer truthfully. You may write as much or as little as you like. Thank you.

01.Gender/age

02.What famous person do you think you look like?

03.What famous person would you like to look like?

04.What part of your body do you like the most?

05.What part of your body do you dislike the most?

06.How does the media affect the way you feel about yourself, on a scale from one to ten, ten being worst?

07.If money and pain were out of the picture, how far would you go to change your body?

08.If you had to pay and go through pain how far would you go to change your body?

09.How would it benefit you to change yourself?

10.On a one to ten scale how would you rate how much a person鈥檚 personality ranks on what you judge? How about physical appearance?
This is a questionnaire for a school project on body image?
1. M/31

2. People say Patrick Dempsey and/or Sean Penn...but I dunno.

3. N/A. I%26#039;m not into celebrity worship and I don%26#039;t really care to look like any of them. I%26#039;d rather keep looking like me.

4. Honestly, I like all of it equally. I%26#039;m in good shape, but not as good as I could be. I guess I%26#039;d like to be more fit.

5. My eyes. They look fine...but they don%26#039;t work well. I%26#039;m blind as a bat without my contacts. It sucks.

6. 1...I try to pay as little attention to mainstream media as possible. It%26#039;s almost all brain-candy.

7. Money and pain? If you mean money as in %26quot;surgery%26quot;, I wouldn%26#039;t. If you mean money as in %26quot;being independently wealthy and not having to work, thereby giving me lots of free time%26quot;, then I%26#039;d go to the gym and go surfing more than I do now.

8. Same as above. If you count paying gym membership and being sore after working out, then...

9. I%26#039;d be healthier, more fit.

10. They are both 10. It%26#039;s a complete package. One without the other is not enough.
This is a questionnaire for a school project on body image?
skinny... thin.... slim.... and nice!
1. f/47

2. Roseann, according to my kids

3. None of them. I%26#039;m not star struck.

4. My eyes

5. my knees

6. The media has absolutely no influence on me whatsoever, so the answer is -0-.

7. I would have a couple of moles removed and that%26#039;s it.

8. Same answer as 7.

9. There is no benifit. A person is more than looks.

10. personality - 9. physical appearance - 1
01. 27

02. Leonardo DiCaprio

03.

04.Smile

05.My arms/shoulders

06.8

07.Maybe get a personal trainer to tone and build muscle

08.Not far

09.I wouldn%26#039;t.

10. personality, 9. if someone has a good attitude or is funny or easy to get along with, not pretentious i like them alot. Appearance doesnt matter to me unless you are smelly or havent bathed
1)26, female 2)none 3)angelina jolie 4)my eyes 5)my stomach 6)5 .7)i%26#039;d do it 8)still do it 9)um, i%26#039;d be skinny 10)5, and 5
1.female, 34

2.nobody

3.nobody

4.cleavage

5.legs

6.1

7.I wouldn%26#039;t change the way I look even if I could. I am comfortable in my own skin just the way it is.

8.see above

9.it wouldn%26#039;t benefit me (if I did something it would probably reinforce societies ideas that big isn%26#039;t pretty)

10. 9 for personality 5 for physical (you have to at least want to find out their personality and you see people first)
1. f/23

2. none

3. none, but i wouldn%26#039;t mind j lo%26#039;s behind

4. my breasts

5. my feet

6. 1..don%26#039;t really care

7. not far at all. too lazy and i have a decent body.

8. never would pay to make myself look %26quot;better%26quot;

9. since i wouldn%26#039;t change i guess i wouldn%26#039;t benefit

10. everyone makes snap judgments based on appearance. i do it too, but after talking to the person i make my real judgment. they can be beautiful but dumber than a box of rocks and that%26#039;s a total turn off.
1. Female/21

2. None of them

3. Jessica Simpson

4. My stomach

5. My butt

6. 5 - they get paid to look that good...and they pay to look good.

7. I would get my breast done and lipo.

8. Breast - after kids.

9. Higher self esteem.

10. 10, 7.
01.Gender/age.........Female..33

02.What famous person do you think you look like?..Sandra Bullock

03.What famous person would you like to look like?..None

04.What part of your body do you like the most?....eyes

05.What part of your body do you dislike the most?.teeth

06.How does the media affect the way you feel about yourself, on a scale from one to ten, ten being worst?.5

07.If money and pain were out of the picture, how far would you go to change your body?....no amount of pain is worth it

08.If you had to pay and go through pain how far would you go to change your body?.......no amount of pain is worth it

09.How would it benefit you to change yourself?.....I wouldn%26#039;t

10.On a one to ten scale how would you rate how much a person鈥檚 personality ranks on what you judge? How about physical appearance.... 8
female,beyonce, beyonce, lips, stomache, 0, would not change,
1. Female/19

2. Drew Barrymore maybe?

3. Angelina Jolie

4. legs

5. stomach

6. 8

7. i wouldn%26#039;t

8. i wouldn%26#039;t

9. it wouldn%26#039;t

10. 10, 5
1. female/18

2 .Jordin from American Idol

3. beyonce

4. legs

5. neck

6. 7

7. i wouldnt....got that far b/c i am proud of who i am....maybe my lil stomach...i would change that

8. none at all...ill do it the old fashion way:DDD

9. it would be new 2 me..like who is this person i am lookin at%26gt;

10. personality-8 looks-8
1) female, 36

2) I was told (when I was a teenager) that I looked like Alyssa Milano; more recently I have been told that I look like Marisa Tomei

3) Michelle Pfeiffer,,,she%26#039;s just gorgeous!

4) My mouth

5) My breasts

6) I don%26#039;t rely on the media for how I feel about myself...I know all those people are NOT that glamorous in real life (have you ever seen Pamela Anderson without all of her crap on? My God, even I look better than her when she%26#039;s not all fluffed up!)

7) I would be happy with breast augmentation (let%26#039;s face it, a 34A doesn%26#039;t allow me to look good in anything semi-lowcut!), fixing my deviated septum so my nose looks a little straighter and fixing my overcrowded, crooked teeth!

8) See #7

9) I would have alot more self-confidence in my physical appearance

10) Personality is a big thing for me...a 10, if that%26#039;s best...as far as physical appearance goes, I do put value on how a person looks, but I%26#039;ve known some people that weren%26#039;t the best looking or what have you but were truly wonderful people (again, goes back to that personality thing!)
1. F/35

2. Allyson Hannigan if she were to gain about 30 pounds

3. never really put much thought into that, sorry

4. Nose. and it%26#039;s original too.

5. the tummy. Pregnancy/childbirth took away my 6-pack, and it will never come back w/o artificial help.

6. 4 - just shy of being middle-of-the-road concern

7. I could see changing #5 and a few things related to that, but that%26#039;s an extreme situation.

8. I went through pain to GET it in the shape it%26#039;s in NOW, so I really don%26#039;t want much pain anymore no matter what the result.

9. If I did it through discipline/diet/exercise means, it would benefit me in a HUGE way

10. Personality - 9. Looks - 6.
1. female 17

2. I%26#039;ve been told I look like Alexis Bledel

3. Heidi Klum

4. My tummy

5. My nose

6. 5...It makes me want to bee prettier, but i%26#039;ve accepted who i am

7. I wouldn%26#039;t surgically change my body for anything

8. Especially not for all of the pain and money it costs

9. Prettier people are treated differently in the world, whether people admit it or not, it%26#039;s true, so it would benefit anyone to look better than they do.

10. 10. If somone is a jerk, they can become ugly in my eyes, no matter how physically attractive they are. Physical appearance is the first thing people have to judge, so it is somewhat important, but in the end it%26#039;s totally up to the person%26#039;s personality.
01. 26

02.Meg Ryan, in her younger years

03. jessica simpson

04.my eyes

05. chest

06. 3, i feel fine. im already thin.

07.I would get breast augmentation, lasik eye surgery and possibly a nose job.

08.I plan on getting lasik later this year and I would still consider breast augmentation

09. Dont have to rely on glasses, which would be a total godsend and bigger boobs= more self confience and feeling feminine. i can only fool guys for so long with a pushup bra.

10. Personality matters more than appearance. I%26#039;d much rather have an ugly looking friend that was nice than a beautiful person that was really mean try to be my friend
1, f 24 2, none 3, angelina jolie 4, my lips 5, my stomach 6, 1 i dont really give a sh t what people think of me 7, i wouldnt do anything except maybe buy a swimming pool 8, a little excercise 9, i would probly be a little more popular and people would probly like me a little better, i might like myself a little more if i was 50 pounds lighter 10, 1 unless that person is so self centered that they base there personality on the way they look ( you see this quit often), if your beautiful you usually get what you want
01.Gender/age



female 22



02.What famous person do you think you look like?



no one i juz look like me



03.What famous person would you like to look like?



jessica alba



04.What part of your body do you like the most?



none



05.What part of your body do you dislike the most?



my boobs and butt too big i want a curvy body



06.How does the media affect the way you feel about yourself, on a scale from one to ten, ten being worst?



10



07.If money and pain were out of the picture, how far would you go to change your body?



lipo suction make my bosy slim and firm with tan skin



08.If you had to pay and go through pain how far would you go to change your body?



how much it takes to make me beautiful



09.How would it benefit you to change yourself?



i can get a better job,i can be more confident,

and don%26#039;t feel down when ever a pretty gurl pass by....do not need to think much when i need to go out to do shopping



10.On a one to ten scale how would you rate how much a person鈥檚 personality ranks on what you judge? How about physical appearance



6 coz personality is much more important compare to appearance......we need to have inner beauty and also look good with a smart brain so that we can be a perfect person
01.Gender/age. im a female and im 15 in grade 10.

02.What famous person do you think you look like? I dont think i look like anyone.

03.What famous person would you like to look like? None. A while ago i wish i looked like amy lee. but now i dont wish to look like just one celebrity.

04.What part of your body do you like the most? the colour of my eyes r okay.....i used to love my eyes but then a couple of ppl said they were to big.

05.What part of your body do you dislike the most? Stomach, then legs. I dont like much actually, but those r the top.

06.How does the media affect the way you feel about yourself, on a scale from one to ten, ten being worst? about a 9. they r constantly advertising skiiny ppl and diet pills. ONce in awhile u get the odd confidence booster like dove, and famous ppl sayin HEY IM CURVEY ANDI LOVE IT.

07.If money and pain were out of the picture, how far would you go to change your body? as far as i could before i looked to unreal. just fix up my major imperfections.

08.If you had to pay and go through pain how far would you go to change your body? just a little.

09.How would it benefit you to change yourself? COnfidence. I have absolutely no confidence.

10.On a one to ten scale how would you rate how much a person鈥檚 personality ranks on what you judge? How about physical appearance? Personality-10 Apperance-3 , at the beginging i may judge them but then if i like there personality they can be my friend no matter how they look. Im sorry thou if a grl is wlking down the hallway in skool with a mini skirt. and low cut shirt were u can c have her boobs and leather boots. IM gunna think shes sluty..



I hope my answers helped
01. 27 female

02. no one

03. no one again I like to look like ME

04. hair

05. nose

06. for me a 1 i know that most of the people you see in the movies are unhealthy

07. no farther than i have now. just eat healthy and exercise

08. same

09. like i said i wouldn%26#039;t change myself i like me! God knows what he is doing trust him.

10. personality is extremely important i give it a 10, I judge physical only as far as if a person is clean and how they hold themselves! (I try not to judge anyone but it does happen)
1) Female, 26 years old.

2) I%26#039;ve been told I look like Elizabeth Hurley.

3) I%26#039;d like to look like Catherine Zeta Jones.

4) I like my hands the most.

5) I dislike my thighs the most.

6) About 4/10, it%26#039;s not the media that affects me, it%26#039;s society.

7) I%26#039;d go a long way..........

8) I%26#039;d go as far as I could afford.

9) It would hopefully raise my self esteem and allow me to lead a better quality of life with more confidence.

10) Personality 10/10, I don%26#039;t judge appearances.



HTH : )
1. female / 27

2. evangeline lily

3. none

4. eyes

5. after 2 kids...my stomach :)

6. 3

7. i might get breast implants (not huge, just average)

8. nothing

9. with larger, average size breasts i%26#039;d feel more comfortable in certain clothing and not feel like i look like a little girl.

10. 10 - someone who isn%26#039;t all that physically attractive or maybe even disfigured can be more beautiful than someone who society thinks is perfect but has a bad personality.