Friday 7 October 2011

How to control what gender your kids are?

weird title, but i don't know how to put it. I KNOW YOU CANNOT CONTROL what kids you have! but is there any way to at least, uh, guide it? i really really really really really want twin boys when im MUCH MUCH older. yes, that might change, and my nephews are twin boys and i've seen how destructive and rambunctious they can be, but I still want them. so, i want twin boys, and a younger girl. other than adoption, and in vitro, which still does not guarantee twins, OR boys, is there a way? : / ?



i know this is a dumb question, and if i thought about it more i would get my answer, but im bored, and curious to see what your answer will be :)
How to control what gender your kids are?
No way to control the sex of your children, or how many you get at one time. The man's sperm decides the sex, and the female sperm are stronger swimmer, but there are more male swimmers. People who have multiple birth either inherit it form the family genes or doing fertility treatments, but even then you could wind up w/6. I say just relax and let it happen as your body allows it.
How to control what gender your kids are?
no...unless you can control everything that happens during the process of pregnancy
If you have sex in may, its a boy. Any other time its a girl.
Well to have twins it's suggested you have the babies later in life. Also, there are yams from africa and the skins are supposed to have a chemical that will help. And then to have boys it's thought that sperm carrying the Y chromosome swim faster and therefore if you have sex closer to the time of ovulation you're more likely to have boys. Otherwise in-vitro.
um no...not unless you do that %26quot;playing God%26quot; thing with gender selection but that is a procedure. I think you are destined to have what you have. Look at me...I was kinda rooting for a boy this time around seeing as I have 2 little drama queens right now but this baby I am pregnant with is also a girl(which I'm happy not disappointed...she is healthy thats all the matters to me) but yeah you get what you get and as long as the baby ishealthy I don't think it should matter.

Best of luck with the twins boys tho =)
Yes you can. It cost a few $1,000 what they do is separate the female sperm from the male sperm and depending on what you want they will only but the sperm with the type of sperm you want. Nothing is 100%. They fertilise the eggs outside test to see if an embro is male or female then put the one you want in. It's like in vitro.



There are other ways to try and conceive but they are not that effective just fun to try. I know for my second I want a boy because I am having a girl this time. So for my second just for fun I am going to try for a boy.



http://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki/How鈥?/a>



Check it out at this site watch the 60 min video clip.
The Chinese are experimenting with the idea of designer children and may soon find the keys to control of these things, but for now it's not so good to mess with it. Once they are done, you will be able to control that and much more!

Want your kid to have fantastic memory? Amazing body temperature control? Or how about even crossed with your favorite pet? Yes, you will even be able to alter your child's species! Fun stuff, but probably won't be on the market for years and then horribly expensive just like any other new technology.
My fiance and I are going to do In-Vitro when he returns from Afghanistan in about a year and a half. :) We want twins or triplets :) We have a son already and are having another baby. We love kids and want a big family :)



BTW not everyone ends up with 6 babies with In Vitro. You choose how many eggs (fertalized) are put back inside of you. Each has a chance of becoming a baby :) We are having 3 put in (as there is usually a chance of one dying :( but we want to have 2-3 babies at once. :) Good luck in the future tho!
  • .net
  • affordable laptop repair
  •