Friday 7 October 2011

The world is good again, no bullying, no nothing-just loveliness.You have children,oh what shall you name them?

Use your favourite %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;guilty pleasure names%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; to name your kids. Choose how many kids you want and what gender. Feel free to go extreme.



BQ - - - You decide you change your name too since the world is good again to your favourite guilty pleasure name of all time, what is it?



Have fun and thank you ever so much!
The world is good again, no bullying, no nothing-just loveliness.You have children,oh what shall you name them?
I'd have three girls and three boys:



Boy: Raphael Arthur

Boy: Willoughby Flynn

Girl: Octavia Carys

Boy: McAllister Phoenix

Twin girls: Persephone Marisol %26amp; Antigone (An-TEE-gon-ee) Guinevere



%26quot;Rafe, Will, Tavie, Ali, Sephy %26amp; Teeg%26quot;



BQ: Quintessa Ishtar. I love the sound of this combination! I think the nickname Tessa would really suit me. :D
The world is good again, no bullying, no nothing-just loveliness.You have children,oh what shall you name them?
1 %26amp; 2. (Twin girls). Forever Amelie and Lilac Hope %26quot;Ever and Lila%26quot;.



3. (Girl). Aurelia Bluebelle %26quot;Aura%26quot;.



4 %26amp; 5. (Twin boys). Logan Charles and Leo Jasper. (The middle names are not guilty, though.)



6 %26amp; 7. (Twin girls). Summer Camille and Hazel Autumn.



8 %26amp; 9 (Twin girls). February Violet and April Rose... so embarassing!



BQ: Miriamelia Lily ... like a combination of Miriam and Amelia? Very guilty pleasure!
Banshee Beatrix

Amity Boo

Romero Grey

Max Hellion (Or Salem Hellion can't decide)







BQ: Oviri..just Oviri *Means savage*



haha awesome question.
Girl~*Waverly Petal Rayne

Girl~*Asia Rosamund

Boy~*Ever Blu-Moon

Boy~*Jazz Lysander



BQ~*Tenesea Sky
My name: Yvonne Delilah

My children:

1. (boy) -- Urijah Dean

2. (boy) -- Duka Xavier

3. (girl) -- Ophelia Lei
1, Saffron Lyric 'Saffy'

2. Morgana Lilybelle

3. Leia Noelle (lay-uh...like starwars)

4. Mira Willow

5. Taryn Alexandria

6. Pheonix Gabriel

7. Austin Theodore

8. Indigo Blaire



BQ - Avalon, Ava for short! :D



Thanks - it was nice to use names that in reality, I never will! x
This is cute, :D



Since the world is so good %26amp; nice, I'd like five.

1) Boy, Benjamin Archer

2) Boy, Landon James

3) Girl, Holly Anneliese

4/5) Twin Girls, Evangeline Ruby %26amp; Jillian Violet



BQ: Aurora Blythe
10 kids,nice round number. i want more girls than boys,pink,barbie and pretty dresses.

twin girls-Delilah Lynn (mom's middle name) and Lenora May (bth grandma's names)

twin boys-Bryan George (my husband's name is George) and Gabriel Lee(love those names)

twin girls- Autumn Michelle and Winter Grace -my 2 fave seasons,lol

twin girls-Rose Lily and Chrisanna Violet-(my fave flowers,Chrisanna from Chrysanthamum)

Noelle Marie- from noel,french for christmas,fave holiday and Marie from Mary

Jewel Elise-love jewelry,and the singer,husband's fave singer-and Elise,close to my name

i would change my name to Aurora -Sleeping Beauty is me and my fave nieces princess.
Cassiel John

Evadne Kathleen

Sirius Charles

Medea Jayne

Persia Anneliese and Dagda William.



BQ - My wonderful new name is Salem.



You're very welcome!
I would want two boys and one girl. There names would be Phoenix Gage, Caiden Elvert, and Amora Willow :)



My name would be changed to Payton Rilee ((I know, it's horrid!))
6 children - 4 girls, 2 boys.



1. Asthore Psyche

2. Echo Psalm

3. Temperence Paisley

4. Isolde Persephone

5. Justus Kovu

6. Achilles Daire



BQ - Ariadne Grier





Yeah, this was fun :)



Victoria
I doubt I would have this many children, but...



Bartholomew Dean (B)

Cassiel Axel (B)

Angel Fletcher (B)

Aragorn Saul (B)

Aurora Lily (G)

Heaven Jayne (G)



BQ: My new name is Gaia.
Oh goody! Where should I begin?



Dagmar Elizabeth

Wilhemina Grace

Cora Harriet

Hildegard Amelia

Tabitha Charity

Cordeliza Beatrice

Ophelia Auburn

April Soraya

Rose of Sharon lol, Grapes of Wrath name :)

Cassandra Brett

Cheryl Astoria

Miranda Jordan

Shirley Lavinia
I would want 11 boys and 7 girls, for a total of 18 kids (That way i could use all my guilty pleasure names)



Boys:

Solon Ross

Axel Donavon

Caulder Paxton

Kaliff Noah

Keifer Jaxon

Reagan Benjamin

Arion Gabriel

Brycen Paul

Dustin Garrick

Silvan Jerome

Salton Emmett



Girls:

Isabella Renae

Skylar Annabelle

Miley Shaye

Selena Noelle

Liberty Ann

Caprice Brianna

Veda Kathleen





BQ: Logan Isabelle, :D.



This was fun and interesting, :D
Oh yay! I love GP names :)



I would choose to have a tonne of kids, just because I love all my GP Names:

Let's say 7 girls, and 5 boys:



Girls:

-- Laika Avalon (LIKE-uh)

-- Indiana Piper %26quot;Indie%26quot;

-- Lylie Adelaide %26quot;Lia%26quot; (LIE-lee)

-- Portia Elodie (POR-shuh)

-- Clarity Georgiana %26quot;Clare%26quot;

-- Scarlett Harper %26quot;Scout%26quot;

-- Zali Isadora (ZAH-lee)



Boys:

-- Cairo Beckett %26quot;Cai%26quot; (KY-ro)

-- Spencer Hamish %26quot;Spen%26quot; (HAY-mish)

-- August Sebastian %26quot;Gus%26quot;

-- Westley Reid %26quot;West%26quot;

-- Byron Ellis %26quot;Bry%26quot;



Altogether:



Laika, Indiana, Lylie, Portia, Clarity, Scarlett, Zali, Cairo, Spencer, August, Westley and Byron.



%26quot;Laika, Indie, Lia, Portia, Clare, Scout, Zali, Cai, Spen, Gus, West and Bry%26quot;



BQ: My name would be Lola Avery %26quot;Lollie%26quot;
I'd have 6 kids -



{boys}

* Ericson Fischer (Eric)

* Evander Baudelaire (Evan)

* Indiana Valentine (Indie)



{girls}

* Alaska Laity (Laska)

* Valentina January (Nina)

* Carousel July (Rue)



Eric, Evan, Indie, Laska, Nina %26amp; Rue.



BQ -- Atlanta Chase (Anna)
Tallulah

Chanel

Leonato (nickname Leo)

Kupono

I love these names, and would consider using them if the world was just all loveliness =)
I'm very glad that the world is good again, free from bullying and full of loveliness:).



I'll have five.

{boy} Rafe Ellis Baxter {pronounced RAYF}

{boy} Easton Ralph Malachi {pronounced MAL-A-KYE}

{boy} Converse Walter Zane

{girl} Florencia Apple Lilith

{girl} February Holiday Fifi

'Rafe, East, Con, Florie %26amp; Ru'



= )