Friday 7 October 2011

What ARE you, what WERE you and what DID you name your kids?

Just to add some names to my list.

if you don't have any kids- how many kids/genders do you want and what do you want to name them?

When i say what were you i mean did you change your mind..e.t.c.



mine is:

BOY:Aaden ?????? still thinking.

BOY: Jacob Adam.

GIRL: Madelyn Hope.

BOY: ????????/ still thinking.

so i want 3 boys and 1 girl.

so:

1.) IF YOU HAVE KIDS: How many, genders and names?

2.) WHAT ARE YOU NAMING THEM?

3.)WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO NAME THEM?
What ARE you, what WERE you and what DID you name your kids?
I want 2 boys %26amp; 2 girls.

Christopher Anthony

Amber Dolores

Austin Thomas

Mallory Jude



(all middle names are family names)
What ARE you, what WERE you and what DID you name your kids?
1. I have two daughters. Anna Charlotte and Lydia Rachel.

2. I'm pregnant with our third, due in Feb. We haven't decided on a name yet. Here's our list if you'd like to take a look:

http://babynames.com/namelist/9737209

3. We had decided on Anna and Lydia's names from the start, we didn't have any other names in mind.
I have one daughter her name is Kaylee Addison. I found out last week im having another girl due in March :) Her name is going to be Kennedy Ann.
My first son is Remington Oliver

My next if it's a girl will be Madilyn or Charlotte

If boy it will be Alexander Luthor

My husband wants 6 and we haven't really thought any further than that. I'm pretty sure we will use all 3 of these. Good luck with what you chose!
When and if I have kids.....



I don't really know how many I want.... but here are names ive picked out.



-Girls-

Kenley Elisabeth

Norah Josephine

Allaire Ruth

Genevieve Scarlett

Luella Violet

Lorelai Vivienne/Juliana

Melrose Victoria



-Boys-

Kahne Phoenix

Nash Wendell

Jensen Dodger/Aimes

Sterling McKay

Fletcher Reid

Jase/Jayce Griffin





I'm not going to have that many kids obviously.
I want three girls and two boys.

Dana Mckenzie, Josie Violet, Anika Mae, Henry Jaxon, Michael Adam
I don't have kids but I think about it a lot.



The first names I remember wanting to name my kids are Lilia and Benjamin. I'm not really a fan of those names anymore though.



Right now, I love the names Charlotte Serena and Joseph Luke. If I had a son or daughter right now, that's what I would name him or her.
I have 5 kids :)

3 girls, 2 boys



Michael Eugene

Elizabeth Tracy

Kailey Jennifer

Zachary Kevin

Sadie Kristine



Michael, Ellie, Kailey, Zach, and Sadie



Is I have more kids I might name them-

BOY-Ethan Brandon***

BOY-Nathan Andrew

GIRL-Lauren Hailey***

GIRL-Alexis Wendy



Michael, Ellie, Kailey, Zach, Sadie, Ethan, Nathan, Lauren, and Lexi :)
I have one daughter named Addyson Kaylynn.



We didn't consider many other girl names. Elisabeth was the only other real contender. However I have always and still do love the name Julia, but it just didn't feel right for her. Had she been a boy, we would've named our son Luke Samson.



If I were to have any other children my favorite names are Alexandra, Claire and Olivia for girls and Aiden, Levi, Luke %26amp; Caden for boys.
I want 3 girls and 2 boys



Monica Josephine

Lilly Annabelle

Aubrey Vera



Nathaniel Robert

Stephen Gabriel



=]