Friday 7 October 2011

The Pregnant "Man"??

I don't know if it is just me, but the whole pregnant %26quot;man%26quot; thing is really getting annoying. I was watching the discovery health channel, and the %26quot;pregnant man%26quot; show comes on, I just got so irritated with it, that I was curious to see if it is just me..



It is still not possible for a man to get pregnant, it will probably never be possible. I say probably because I don't know what scientist will figure out next.. As of right now there is no chance of it, so why do they keep saying the worlds first pregnant %26quot;man.%26quot; This Tracy/Thomas person was born a woman therefore make her a woman therefore she is not a pregnant man, she is a pregnant woman that wanted to look like a man and chose to be able to still have babies..



She is a woman now and will always be one. On the show she said something about people not paying attention to the legal part of it, the fact that she legally changed her gender to male (a whole different shitty subject that pisses me off) I personally think it is bullshit for the government to allow that to happen. It isn't like changing your name. She is officially lying to the world about who she really is.



No matter how many operations she has, and things she does to change her appearance she will always be a woman therefore it just makes her a not so typical pregnant woman..



Done with the rant I was just annoyed by the first pregnant man crap.. In any case that it actually becomes possible for a man to get pregnant (which I doubt it will) He should get the credit not the woman posing as a pregnant man..
The Pregnant %26quot;Man%26quot;??
I totally agree. The biggest thing that annoys me is when they get surgery and think that their gender changes cause they features change.
The Pregnant %26quot;Man%26quot;??
I agree.
Wow, get over it?
I hate it too



I mean, im all up for sex changes if that's what someone wants. You know, if they really feel it and this is who they are, then go for it. Who am I to judge.



But



I DO NOT THINK they should be allowed to pick and choose what they want from each gender. If you want to be a man, then your a full man. You dont get to have children.



We are letting our society make their own mutants. Its sick if you ask me.



If 'he' wanted to have children, he should of stayed a female.
OMG I was watching discovery health too! I was so ticked off.



Btw, I think its funny that if he wants to be a %26quot;Pregnant man%26quot; he still has to buy woman materinity clothes, heehee.
That baby didn't pop out of a penis.



No pregnant %26quot;Man%26quot; here.
Technically, he no longer has breasts, has done all but the FINAL surgery to become a man (the one where they make him a penis). I understand that alot of people have issues with this, but the intolerance.



I mean, okay, so he kept his ovaries and uterus until they had kids (because his WIFE, yes he's legally married to a woman!! cannot have them). But he does plan on, after they finish having kids ( I think they planned on two?) having the final surgery.



When he is on his hormones (the ones that make his voice deeper and let him grow facial hair) he even is capable of performing sexually as a man.



So, you may not agree with it, but legally he is a man, and he carried a child. That's why he gets that status. I don't know...have you ever felt like you weren't in the body you were meant for? Ever? No? Then you can't criticize him that way...it's really unfair, and intolerant. Do I agree with it? No. But, referring to him as a woman, isn't fair, because he's a he. Legally.



Sorry, I'm not trying to rant back, or tell you that you are wrong. I just know how hard society can be on gay/lesbian/transgender people. I think it's very unfair.



Edit: I didn't say you had anything against them. I said society does. Also, it's highly unlikely that you would be in a relationship with a transgendered person. Most of them are actually quite open about it....Like I said, I was not trying to be mean or hateful or any such thing. I was merely trying to give you another perspective on it...
I agree with you in part, yes she is pregnant and yes she may have legally changed her sex to male but she still has a uterus and ovaries that work, so therefor she is not a male, if she really wanted to be a man she would not be pregnant and she would not have kept her female reproductive organs, she is playing both sides of the fence in the most extreme way by saying 'look at me I'm a pregnant man' she wants the respect of being man and the respect of being a mother and I feel she should not be entitled to both, I have nothing against trans-genders as a family member of mine has had a sex change, she (formally he) has completely given up her former life to be a female and I respect that, this other woman though seems to be unable to decide what she wants to be and should have counseling as she clearly has gender issues.

Edit: I agree with you about the lieing the man in my family who had a sex change is my MIL and her husband doesnt know that she used to be a man, how are we supposed to explain this to our son without spilling her secret?
I agree. I usually don't do this but... please answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I agree! What's sad is there making money from this. And another thing is all the ladys taking fertility treatments and poping out 6-8 babys at once then getting there own shows and making tons of money from that too. I would understand someone who had 6-8 babys on there own but they had help and the sam for the %26quot;man%26quot;! Its not a man its a lady that science helped out once again. Its just all crap. Now they have the 16 and pregnant show, let's see how much teen preg goes up after this!!!