Friday 7 October 2011

Hey do my survey!!! PLEASE!!!!!! i need at least 20 people?

Hey do my survey!!! PLEASE!!!!!! i need at least 20 people?

its for my school



Advertising Survey



I am currently studying advertising and how much it influences peoples behaviour.



1. Your age?

2. Gender?

3. Income? yearly

4. In any type of advertisment, what is the first thing you look for (brand, product, colour schemes, person)?

5. Which type of advertisment do you mainly look at? (Magazine, Books, Internet, Television)

6. What is the biggest influence on you making a purchase?Advertising, Recommendation from people, Other

7. Do you think you can be influenced easily?

8. Do you believe that certain products will give you success with the opposite sex and why?

9. Explain why you prefer, an expensive brand or a cheap brand?

10. Do those loud, in your face commercials intrigue you or drive you away, why?

11. Explain how you think advertisment has changed your life?

12. Why do you buy advertised products?

13. Explain why you think products need to be advertised to get a good amount of people to buy them?

14. Are you more likley to buy something that is made out to look good rather than do its purpose?

15. Do you buy things hoping for a result similar to what happends in the tv?

16. What do you currently own that advertising influenced you to buy? Why? How?

17. Are you more likely to buy a product if there is a celebrity in the advertisement? Why/why not?
Hey do my survey!!! PLEASE!!!!!! i need at least 20 people?
1. 25

2. Female

3. 22,000

4. Brand

5. Reality ones

6. Price

7. Sometimes

8. No

9. Cheap because it means I have more money

10. Drive away, they are annoying

11. It wastes more time

12. I buy what is in the shop

13. Its a form of brainwashing

14. Yes

15. I have done - carpet cleaner

16. Vacuum

17. No I dislike celebrities and what they endorse just to earn a bit of money. I am less likely to buy if it is a celeb on it
Hey do my survey!!! PLEASE!!!!!! i need at least 20 people?
1. 19

2. male

3. no

4. Brand

5. Reality ones

6. Price

7. Sometimes

8. No

9. Cheap because it means I have more money

10. Drive away, they are annoying

11. It wastes more time

12. I buy what is in the shop

13. Its a form of brainwashing

14. Yes

15. I have done - carpet cleaner

16. Vacuum

17. No