Wednesday 21 September 2011

Can someone help me remember the name for a virtual pet site?

I can remember a bit about it, It was something that started with an %26quot;a%26quot;, something like amarii, or something like that, but I cannot remember how to spell it, cannot find it at all, It has a map where you can explore with your pets, your pets can breed, and you could get a little bird or whatever that had certain markings when they ate something, and I remember when I last came on, it had just opened a place on the map called the butterfly nebula where if you went in it, it would give you money, items, or change your pets gender and species... I think... now does that ring a bell to anyone? I need help, I forgot how to spell it, therefor I cannot get back on it...
Can someone help me remember the name for a virtual pet site?
http://www.aramii.com/
Can someone help me remember the name for a virtual pet site?
it could be foopets.com its really fun!
ummm neopets, webkinz....?
  • white hair
  • does anyone know
  •