Saturday 24 September 2011

Multiple Choice: Best Surprise to Find in Your Underwears?

a. You accidentally had diarreha and you didn't notice it, and then you realize you are stilling having it and it is spraying all over the place, including at your eyes, mouth and co-workers.



b. A small family of spiders that are putting up a good fight against a team of scorpians that are also in your underwear.



c. A miniaturized Michael Jackson who seems to be happy with how 'snuggily' it is.



d. Enthic cleansing. And your father admits he is gay.



c. Your gender has unexpectadly changed (and thensome).
Multiple Choice: Best Surprise to Find in Your Underwears?
the biggest suprise would be the michael jackson one.. but if i had to choose i would have 2 go with A
Multiple Choice: Best Surprise to Find in Your Underwears?
well, i'm going to have to go with %26quot;A%26quot;. because the last time that happend i had the best laugh ever!!
None of the above.



Best surprise would be walking in from work to find my girlfriend wearing nothing but my boxers
You do have a problem don't you??? Have you tried writing for a living??? With this imagination, go for it!!!
Possibly the dumbest question I have ever seen on here (and that is saying a LOT), but I like how the choices are

a, b, c, d, or c
F) Your moms lips wrapped around my shaft!!
My answer would be c. No way will i have spiders in my panties and no way do i want to embarrass my self with diarrhea and i don't want a gay father. I really don't want to be a boy.
i would rather have e (gender change)... think of the fun you could have as a man in a woman's body (or for you girls, a woman in a man's body)....



the diarrhea thing is just gross. spiders and scorpions could make things unusable... michael jackson - that's just wrong... and I'm not sure what ethnic cleansing has to do w/ my genitals....
all are pretty bad but im going with A
I'll have to go with C and just work on evicting MJ from my a s s.
sick sick sick sick sick sick sick.



Did I say you are SICK ?
First of all do you know that there is actually a letter that comes after d and it's e!! Second I would love to find Michael Jackson anywhere near me, that would be a dream come true!!



鈾モ櫏We Love You Michael!!!!鈾モ櫏