Saturday 24 September 2011

What would you do in a situation like this one?

ok so your with a guy and then later on his wants to change his gender and i mean your married to him and stuff and you both love one and other but you don't want to (this is hard to explain) you know want other people to think your a lesbo and stuff cuz you still straight and view things different would you still be married to her or what before you answer think about really i mean you really love her and don't like guys just want to change your sex or even if you did like guys you do anything for her and feel kinda like you don't know what to do would you stay how you are or change anyways or what just want to know what you do forget about what she should do even though i would like your advice over all please answer all the questions
What would you do in a situation like this one?
I think you should go back to school and learn to compose a proper sentence.
What would you do in a situation like this one?
I'd love to help you, but your grammar, spelling mistakes, and lack of punctuation make this really difficult to read and understand. Can you edit it?
it's easier to answer questions, and discern what the questions are, when one uses punctuation.



%26quot;lesbo%26quot; is a derogatory term. please don't use it anymore.



The situation you describe is a tough one. Loving someone isn't enough to necessarily continue or keep a relationship. if the transition will change the relationship that is intolerable to the spouse, that spouse has every right to seek out what he/she needs. However, i'd suggest continuing to support a transitioning spouse. after all, you still care and want the best. it's really tough, feelings will be hurt, but ultimately everyone involved has to do what's best for him/herself.
You'd need to re-examine your whole life



Either you split up or stick with it all



A very difficult situation
Well, my wife and I actually been having this discussion the past couple days (we get boared easily). I love my wife, not her gender bist (those are just fun to play with). I'd stay with her, because I love her more than I love her gender identity. It would just take some time to get use to new means of interacting.
I really don't know what I would do. I mean I guess I could try it for a while, but to be honest, I would be embarrassed and I don't think I could deal with the stares and whispers!



PLCG~