Wednesday 21 September 2011

NAME THlS SONG PLZ?!?

I have it stuck in my head but i cant remember the title or artist.

anyways here are some of the lyrics.

What was I thinking when I asked you to be there

What was I thinking when I was doing my hair.(For You)

Why didn鈥檛 you answer my calls?

Why can鈥檛 you hear me at all.

Hear me screaming your name at night

Hear me yelling can I be by your side?

You said no.

I tried and I cried

And all I want now

Is for you to go.

After breaking my heart

We鈥檙e back to the start

Thanks a lot!





By the way how do you change your avatar gender? because i'm a CHICK! i accidentally hit male instead of female.
NAME THlS SONG PLZ?!?
I don't know bout the song but about you avatar.



go to you avatar setting place. to get there go to your e-mail and then click the picture.



on the right top corner in small letters it says preference click there then click change gender.
NAME THlS SONG PLZ?!?
the poodles-night of passion? and you can go to your profile to change it ;)
night of passion, by the poodles.