Wednesday 21 September 2011

Have you served jury duty?

1. What is your gender?







2. What is your age range?









3. What is your educational background?













4. What is your occupation?













5. Are you retired? If so, would you be more willing to serve?











6. When asked questions, would you answer them truly or would you change your beliefs in attempt to get out of jury duty?

















7. Have you served on jury duty before? If so, what kind of case was it? How long did it take? Was justice served? Was it fulfilling?











8. Would you serve if you had any personal attachment to the case? If so, would this change your overall opinion on the matter?
Have you served jury duty?
1)female

2)20 (19 at the time)

3)in college (was in college at the time also)

4) bookkeeping/full time student (was fulltime student but unemployed at the time)

5)no

6)answered them honestly

7)when i got called to it it was my first time they took 2 days to pick the people then the day of the trial the guy took a deal b/c he was going to be spending life in prison if we found him guilty it was a selling drug and having a loaded weapon charge... they didnt tell us till after he took the deal that he had recently gotten out of prison from either man slaughter or attempted murder i cant remember)

8)you cant serve if you are attached in any way they ask you.. and no i wasnt
Have you served jury duty?
i'm 16, so no.
I have been called and rejected. Boo hoo.
I've never served, but if asked to serve I would definitely lie my way out of it. I'm not old enough yet either.
1) Female

2) 32

3) Professional Degree

4) Attorney

5) No, I am not retired. If I was I'd probably like to get out and serve.

6) I always answer truthfully. I am a lawyer though, so they don't want me on a jury

7) I spent the whole day waiting to be called but didn't actually serve.

8) No, I don't think it would be fair.
1.Female

2.22

3.Currently in college

4.I work part time, full time student

5.Nope

6.No I was honest

7.Yes. It was a civil case. I was told it would be 2-3 days, but it lasted 2 weeks

8.No i would just tell them i would not be a good juror for this case.
I have been called and rejected 3 times.I guess they did not like my point of view about malpractice cases.
FEMALE , i am a senior. high school, retire, no. answer truly, yes. it

was a manslaughter case it taken about eight days justice was serve, two family was torn apart their no fulfillment in that. no i would not serve if their was personal attachment it would change my opinion very much so because no matter what you say you can't leave your feeling out. we are human at lease the ma joyed of us are. and that's a good thing!