Saturday 24 September 2011

Guys the kid is a girl women the kid is a boy this is for heterosexuals only or if you HAVE to answer and are?

gay then answr thinking of your preferred gender of child but please don't answer unless the urge to overwhelmes you now If you were somewhere(place irrelivant unless you would act differantly if so please name the places and how you would act and why place changes your behavior.)and a naked child ran up to you and said in a calm happy unfrightened voice said %26quot;hello(ma'am/sir) would you please touch me sexually(If that just sounds wrong to you make the kid in your head say %26quot;diddle me%26quot; or fondle or (heaven forbid but if you must use that word,molest)and he/she is obviously wanting it and you would not get into ANY!! trouble at the end the worst would happen would be a parent coming up and saying %26quot;Oh I see you are enjoying my child I'm sorry to break up your fun but we have to go home now%26quot; and they leave but you will have reached orgasm by then and so will have the child.so would you do it and if not how would you react now I believe the polite thing to do if you were not a pedo would be to say I'm sorry child but I am not interested please go away or to say thank you for the offer but no thank you. or something of that nature.what would you do/say react.
Guys the kid is a girl women the kid is a boy this is for heterosexuals only or if you HAVE to answer and are?
You're an absolute freak.



No seriously. Go ahead. Ask stupid questions like this you good for nothing piece of crap. When another child gets molested and raped and murdered, just you realize that you had that pathtic nerve to put content like this in American society. I wish I had the chance to spit in your face right now you low life.
Guys the kid is a girl women the kid is a boy this is for heterosexuals only or if you HAVE to answer and are?
Are you out of your mind?
This is the most sick question I have heard in a long time.
I would say %26quot;sure little miss%26quot; and proceed to make her orgasm time after time after time then do so myself and then kiss her gently thank her for her services and tell her to have a pleasant day.