Saturday 24 September 2011

How do you feel about a sibling or a dear friend changing clothes in your presence?

Of course I’m refering to a sibling or a dear friend, who is an adult of your own gender. I want to know especially about in the presence of a friend, not sibling as I realise that most would find that to be ‘acceptable’.



First of all I could NEVER bring myself to change clothes, in the presence of another breathing human being, so be it my mother. My bestie feels comfortable enough to change dresses in my presense, not that I stare at her while doing so, but I find it both to be ‘strange’ and ‘confusing’. Say what?
How do you feel about a sibling or a dear friend changing clothes in your presence?
Well, I have sometimes seen my sister topless, if she runs from bathroom to fetch something which she forgot, and I walk around in my room topless, even if family member comes in. There is nothing dirty in it, of course, but I prefer clothes! p

Atheist.
How do you feel about a sibling or a dear friend changing clothes in your presence?
I'd turn and face the other way -- for an atheist, I'm surprisingly prudish.
I'm not comfortable.



I believe people should be modest all the time I don't want to see nudes.
I'm just as modest in that respect as any other person with friends. As for family, that's just incestuous and weird.
What the hell do I care. I've been to boot camp and saw 70 swinging d?cks in the showers everyday for two months. Seeing my buddy or brother in his underwear isn't going to phase me much.
no, not in front of a sibling or dear friend. in front of my fiance, yea.
Get over it...there's billions of people on the planet and we all have the same junk.
Of all the problems in the world and personal relationships this subject is a non-issue.
If same gender, than it's ok.

In school we change clothes in the same locker room for gym class.
Marlon your just plain pathetic. %26quot;I don't want to see nudes%26quot; don't lie your %26quot;god%26quot; is watching you.
I find the practice to be a great topic of conversation in an appropriate forum.
If it's a sibling, I don't really care. I sometimes help my sister pick out things to wear after she gets out of the shower. A best friend on the other hand...-_- I'm ashamed to say I sometimes watch to compare myself to her. Oh, she's got a big butt. Bet guys like that...damn, mine's so flat.
Pics or it didn't happen.



EDIT: 18 or older, ONLY!



Not falling into that trap, again.
as a adult of my gender it would not be a problem



if you go to a gym you change clothes with others of the same gender
clothes are a recent invention made by human beings. When i say recent i'm talking about from a planetary history stance. Humans have been around for 100s of thousands of years and it's only in the last 10,000 years or fewer that we've been covering up our naughty places because it's only been in recent history that we've had %26quot;naughty places%26quot; all the other animals are perfectly content being nude. Human beings are weird, weird creatures. We're all so uptight with our societal guidelines and codes of behavior. I say, if it's not hurting anyone than go right ahead and do it.
Here in Europe we don't know this sort of prudeness, I don't hesitate to change clothes regardless of other male or female relatives. And of course no one would have any reason to stare at anyone. We do know how a human body looks.
While I'm not exactly one to just start dropping trou in front of my houseguests, if I need to change and there happens to be a friend over, I change. Don't care who sees what, as I don't think I have too many friends who haven't seen me dru... umm... change.
The older I get, the less I care. In the gym I've noticed senior citizens don't give a damn. They let all their saggy old person parts hang out everywhere. I guess I'm headed that way. It's only nakedness. It's not like anyone is taking pictures.
Sheesh,I'm male and used to play sports,after a match the showers are communal.





It seems a lot of people are afraid of the human body,no wonder there is so much repression in the world.
I was in the Navy. all modesty is gone now.
I went to take a pee at work, and the CFO came in after me. I looked at his wiener.
I went into a department store with a friend of mine to return a pair of trousers that I found were faulty when I tried them on at home.



Neither my friend or the shop assistant (or any of the other customers in the shop) batted an eyelid when I changed these clothes for a pair that were ok.
i could care less



nudity is natural



one must learn to control one's thoughts, not just ones actions...
I think most would do it modestly, if you feel it is for show, leave the room, otherwise, just divert your eyes while the change is taking place.
Unlike some people, I'm not so obsessed with sex that the sight of another person's naked body turns me into some kind of raging sex monster or make me feel obsessed with guilt. It's no big deal.



Peace.
It would make me feel uncomfortable, but if it was the most practical solution(e.g. only empty room in the house) I wouldn't protest. Surely everyone is used to this after changing rooms in school.
It doesn't bother me as long as they keep their underwear on. I've been in many weddings and I've helped friends and relatives get into their tuxedos. Besides, I went to high school back in the days where everyone had to take a shower, so it's no big deal to me.



Torg
If they are the same gender it doesn't bother me at all.

Actually I would feel more comfortable changing infront of my best friend than my own sister, as my sister always seems to critise my weight and tell me I'm too skinny, my best friend would never say anything like that.

However I would never dream of getting changed infront of any of my guy friends or brothers, that would be very very uncomfortable for us all.
umm I'd prefer not.