Wednesday 21 September 2011

Which one is better? Being Male or Female?

I would like to know about this because I am very curious why does this world has many gay and lesbian. If you can change your gender, which one would you choose?



I would choose female.

Reason - I feel I am not fit to be male. My face looks like a lady and I can't get any girl friend. Go outside people thought I am female with no breast. Even my voice also 99% girl voice which is high pitch. You can imagine.

Anyone tell me how to solve this problem as extra answer.

Is this because of my hormon? God made mistake and turned me to become male?????
Which one is better? Being Male or Female?
Neither is better of course! They are equal, just different.



That said are you transgender/transsexual? Do you choose female or do you feel you should have been female from the start? Do you feel totally alienated from male culture? Do you identify more with women? Do you feel like you have an unending gender war going on inside you head? These are serious questions and if they are serious to you I would suggest seeing a gender therapist:



http://www.DrBecky.com/therapists.html
Which one is better? Being Male or Female?
Being a guy.

External parts = more convenience.
god doesn't make mistakes. as for which is best. being yourself is always best.
What has being gay/lesbian got to do with changing gender?
Male
We are born a certain gender for a reason. Do not change the gift that god has givn to you. Why be ungrateful?
%26quot;What has being gay/lesbian got to do with changing gender?%26quot;



THIS



also it should be the %26quot;LGB%26quot; community...
I get the best of both.



A male biology, so no periods or having to go through childbirth or stuff like that.



But a female looking body (without the breasts) and female clothes.
If you are feeling uncertain about your gender identity then you should consider seeing a gender therapist. She/he can help you figure out what is happening with you and where you are going in life.



Neither gender is better. Only one may be more appropriate for a certain person than the other. I have the misfortune of being male bodied but female brained. For me, I need to change my body to match my brain. For most people who are male bodied, changing their body to female would be the worst thing to happen to them.
Generally I beleave that most people do believe that the female or woman is the better or superior sex. However if your testicles are functioning correctly you should have a deeper voice. Think that you should see a doctor.