Saturday 24 September 2011

How well is your hygien?

Do you shower everyday ?

Brush and floss ?

wash your hands after going to bathroom ?

change underwear and socks daily ?

use deorderant and perfume/cologne ?

state your age . gender .
How well is your hygien?
twice

twice a day floss once

always

of course

deodarant I don't smell I hate when people use too much perfume its like they're hiding something

18 F
How well is your hygien?
Do you shower everyday ? YESSSS

Brush and floss ? Brush almost everyday/ floss monthly

wash your hands after going to bathroom ? DUH! thats gross.

change underwear and socks daily ? DUH.

use deorderant and perfume/cologne ?if i don't forget but im 12

state your age . gender . Girl
yes but i don't wash my hair everyday

brush twice everyday don't floss a lot

duh yes i wash my hands

since i don't waer socks everyday... lol.... change underwear duh

yes

13 girl
Female 37. I do everything that is necessary to stay clean and healthy and I always throw in a little something extra to pamper myself.
Do you shower everyday ?..depends on my mood

Brush and floss ? brush yes..floss no am lazy

wash your hands after going to bathroom ? offcourse

change underwear and socks daily ? undearwear no ..socks yes

use deorderant and perfume/cologne ? deorderent

state your age . gender...23..m
  • multiple tables
  • squirrel stalking
  •