Saturday 24 September 2011

How would you feel if one of your Siblings admitted they were Gay, Bi or wanted to change gender?

well, i have been reading throught many scientific reports and they feel that, Serotonin in a persons brain controlls their sexuality and how there can be a way for testing what your Childrens sexualtiy will be from wehn they hit puberty.
How would you feel if one of your Siblings admitted they were Gay, Bi or wanted to change gender?
CRY
How would you feel if one of your Siblings admitted they were Gay, Bi or wanted to change gender?
lol
who cares, you're weird, you're retarded



respectively
I couldn't care less it's not going to change the fact that we're related.
Actually, I would tell him that I've been thinking it for years and it's about time.



People are people. Everyone has their own thought process. Who am I to judge?
I wouldn't care as my love for people, especially family, isn't shallow.
I would say, welcome to the family.
I would support them
I would still love them the same.
I admit i would be a little shocked and wouldn't know what to say but i would still love and support them no matter what.
i would be shocked, but wouldn't really care.
I would be totally shocked.............and upset. I am just being honest.However my love would not change.
I wouldn't care... I would laugh it off with them. They know I love them no matter what... I would make my brothers take me shopping if they were gay.
I would feel just fine about it. People should do whatever makes them happy with themselves.
whoever they are......they are insane.....tell them to make a frankenstien monster too while they are at it.
I'd actually try my best to give them support and help them still, It doesnt stop them from being family.
I'd say, %26quot;Ok. Good for you.%26quot; Then I'd move on with my life.
ahh...I think you better read some REAL scientific articles...get your facts straight.
I'd be shocked, of course, but ultimately I'd be happy that my sibling trusted me enough to open up to me, and I would let them know that I support and accept them and that I'm proud of them for being brave enough to tell me about it.
Well I do not believe that study.. And if my child or sibling was gay, bi, or wanted a sex change i would fully support them any way i can. I would even try to help cover medical costs for the operations and medications. I love my children/siblings unconditionally. Its their life and their choice. I would never hate them or resent them for their choices.
I would help them, support them and provide for them for the rest of their lives like I would if they didn't want that. They are family and human beings and should never be judged for something they can't control or want to do with their lives. I would feel no differently, exactly the same..filled with love for them.
Not that they are. . .but it's going to be a shock. It will take time getting used to, but I would respect their decision. I would still love my brothers and sisters no matter what.
It would not matter one bit to me if it were a sibling, a child, or even a parent. I believe that the real good in someone comes from the inside...not the other way around. As for testing what your child's sexual tendency will be...I think it is just another area that science needs to stay out and let Mother Nature take it's course.
i would love my sister. whatever she wanted to do. thats what famliy is for. you cant force your family to be something they arent. and if you do they will still do it and just wont tell you. you need to love who ever you are talking about and thats it. you dont have to like it but you need to respect them and what they want.
I would not have a problem with anyone being gay. I would have a problem with changing genders. I just don't know how I would deal with it. However my love for them would not change one bit and I would definitely not exclude them from my life. It would just be hard to deal with.
i would still love them cause they are my bro?sis but would feel bad though...
My brother declared his homosexuality in a letter he sent to all his family. My reaction was, %26quot;Oh, that fits%26quot;. My second reaction was, %26quot;Too much information%26quot;. I don't want anything near details!



I think homosexuality and gender identification are a very complicated mix of genetics and early childhood experience.
I think I won't be that surprised, am close to my brother and if he ever tells me that, first I will be like 'finally!' then I will support him and help him when he tells my parents bout it and if he don't want to, I will keep the secret for him. My brother is an idiot but I still love him regardless of his sexual orientation and whether he wanna be my sister or whatever, he will always be my super idiot annoying 'gay/bi/ transsexual' mud face brother =P
who cares. They are family. You love them no matter what. It may be wierd at first, but I'd get over it eventually. But Im a pretty open person about stuff like this.
I love them to death, but I wouldn't speak to them until they decided to stop being so stupid. I believe gay people are just confused.
Train your children while they are young and teach them the gender role appropriate for their physical genders. If any adult has gender issues, it is personal and neither the problem nor the prerogative on anyone under the age of 18. An adult has the right to make his or her own decisions involving gender-role issues.