Saturday 24 September 2011

Single in mid to late 20s versus Married or Married with children is there an unspoken battle?

It is amazing I never thought to ask this question before now. Single people how many of your friends got married by the age of 21? Now single ladies how many of your female friends got married at least by 21? Have you noticed that your married friends look down on your single life, but yet wish they were single again? Has their marriage changed your relationship with them? What about the ones who married in their early to mid 20s, but now are divorced?



Married folks? Are any of you content? Discontented folks do you wish you were single again?



How do you view your single friends?



If you could answer questions according to your gender. You don't have too, but it would make it more interesting.



Tell me people.
Single in mid to late 20s versus Married or Married with children is there an unspoken battle?
I just turned 30, and have two small children. I've been married for 4 years, never once wishing I was single again. Being married and starting a family hasn't changed my relationships with my single friends. I still see and talk to them the same, maybe more since having kids cuz it seems like all my single friends want to be married and have kids.