Wednesday 21 September 2011

Isn't it amazing? If You could...?

I find it intreguing that so many people here on Y! Answers feel the freedom of annonimity to be able to answer certain questions so openly, like my last question. It is very revealing into the human psyche and soul.

So, in that vein, here is another for your imaginations:



If you could change your gender, would you, for how long and why?



Please no immature homophobic type answers!
Isn't it amazing? If You could...?
It's more interesting/intriguing than amazing to me. I would answer all of these questions exactly the same way if we were all in a room together face to face. I try to live my life being 100% honest, 100% of the time.



I would definitely change my gender if I could. I'd like to try it for one full year. I've often thought that I'd make a better man than I do a woman. I have a really strong personality that most men find intimidating. I'd like to see how differently men would treat one of their own and how much tang I could get with no societal double standards getting in my way.



I heart George Sand!
Isn't it amazing? If You could...?
I've always wondered what it would be like to pee standing up. I would try a sex change for awhile just to experience that.
NO...NEVER!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL ;))))))))
I've asked a similar question to that..i called it %26quot;if you could choose to be male or female,would you?%26quot;



didn't get too many nice answers



i would.i would like to know what its like to think as the opposite sex and discover why women change their minds so much.



maybe a few days..
um nah im good as a male
i would want to experience what the average day for a guy is.. waht they feel, think, you know. i would also wanna know for myself how they think about girls
I'd like to be a guy for a while, maybe a few days. To get to know how it feels to pee standing up, how they think, and other stuff. It would be really cool, but I'd want to go back to being a girl eventually.
Hello no i wouldent cause than i couldent have kids. and i love my kids i have now and i want a lot more. it dont hurt to have kids so.. i dont mind barring the curse because of what adam and eve done. at least i aint berring the curse that ham made for the world. if noone knows what the curs ham brought upon this world feel free to email me and i will tell u most ppl dont know
Yes I would for the next 3 days. I have cramp related things going on and I would like to give it too a male for the next 3 days. Then change back into a woman.

?
No as I am so glad to be a man as women are so beautiful and excite me so much.
yes ..just to wonder what it would be like