Wednesday 21 September 2011

In a bedroom combo, which is more favorable in your opinion?

Mother/daughter or sister/sister? (Ladies you can change your answer to the male gender if you like, but not required). My friends and I had a alcohol-influenced debate last night, so I wanted to see how %26quot;sober%26quot; people would answer.
In a bedroom combo, which is more favorable in your opinion?
Well, mother daughter....for me.....they would have to be a bit freaky to do it as I don't think many mothers would go for a %26quot;good time%26quot; with their daughter,,,,although ya never know....



Put it this way,,,,either combo would be OK.....mmmm.....any sisters here???
In a bedroom combo, which is more favorable in your opinion?
Sister/sister, I have always had fantasies about 2 nuns
neither that is gross
hey Mick...I can see the debate here....being a bit on the older side I think I would go with mother/daughter....no wait, I'll go with sister/sister...oh damn I can't make up my mind...can we just have an orgy?....
Siamese twins
I'd prolly say mother daughter. Cause those older ones can be a little more freaky. I think Christian had this on Nip/Tuck. Oh what I would do with that . . .
I would go with father/son or sister/sister.... or all four that would be better...
father/son as long as son is 18

nephew/uncle

and brothers
brother/brother



Do you have a brother?
from a mothers point of view I would have to go with sister/sister....the thought of me with my daughter makes me want to hurl.



and brother/brother....for the same reasons :)