Friday 16 September 2011

For the ladies out there, If you could change gender and be a man for a week what would you do?

Assume you have all the anatomy, thought processes and abilities of the average male, and when you return to your gender you can retain the memory of the experiences. Whate would you do? How would you behave? How would you explore your new %26quot;parts%26quot;?
For the ladies out there, If you could change gender and be a man for a week what would you do?
Ive actually thought about this many times before. I think I'd definatly like to have an orgasm...because i want to know if it feels a lot different for a guy. I'd also want to pee...because I think it would be cool to be able to pee standing up and aim and stuff. (actually, Im still trying to figure out how guys WALK with all that in between your legs). I would also play some sports and run and stuff...because Id like to know how it feels for a guy (because they are better built for athleticism). I guess thats about it.....it'd be fun, I think. I wish I could do it..
For the ladies out there, If you could change gender and be a man for a week what would you do?
I actually would. I have always wanted to be a guy ( don't get me wrong, I am NOT going to ever consider a sex change ).



I think it would be fun to be a guy for a week. To see things in a guy's perspective. I have also wanted to know how tall or what I'd look like if I was a guy.

I expect I'd be beween 6' to 6'3%26quot; because of my dad's height. I'd be a pretty boy probably, and that's the only thing I wouldn't like.



I would not explore my new parts. That's gross. I don't even look at myself naked as a female even.
Nah, I was probably a man in one of my past lives anyway. It would take me a week just to learn to walk around with that between my legs and to me it just doesn't seem like a good idea that whenever you get turned on everyone in the room can tell. That would suck!
sounds cool, but no it would confuse my kids
I would walk around for an entire day without a shirt on. I would pee standing up. I would lift something really, really heavy. I would go to a strip club. I would ask a woman out. I would masterbate. I would play a game of basketball with the guys. I would apply for an executive position. I'd babysit some kids. I would cook for someone. I would get into a fight. I would read a woman's magazine. I would pray. I would tell a dirty joke. I would have a conversation with my father and mother. I would dance with a woman. I would cry. I would put on a jock strap. I would break something sentimental. I would shave my face. I would ride a horse. I would run as fast as I could. I would wear a wallet. I'd put on a button-down shirt. I would watch a violent movie. I would pet a dog. I would apologize for something. I would buy a present for someone. I would go to a party. I would drive a car, and ride a bus.