Wednesday 21 September 2011

If you had to change your 1st name, what name would you pick, and why?

This is a hypothetical question, obviously. :) So please assume you HAVE to change your first name, and cannot keep the one you have now. I'd change my name to Elizabeth. Here are the reasons:



- I simply like how it sounds, when said out loud. It has a pretty sound to it.



- It's a true %26quot;classic%26quot; name. It's not a %26quot;trendy%26quot; or %26quot;hot%26quot; name (*rolleyes*), and probably never will be. It's not wildly popular, nor is it unpopular. It's just right. :)



- It's not a gender-neutral name like Taylor or Jordan. You could NEVER mistake an Elizabeth for being a boy or man. heh



- You can make a lot of nicknames from it, including Elly, Ellie, Eliza, Liza, Liz, Lizzie, Lizabeth, Beth, Betsy, Betty. (It's especially nice when a child has this name, because as she grows and %26quot;experiments%26quot; with her name, as kids often do, she has many nicknames she can try out, and see what, if anything, she likes.)



What name would YOU pick for yourself, and why?
If you had to change your 1st name, what name would you pick, and why?
nicole- i have just always loved this name.

victoria- i would be victorius ( but i already am anyway)

danielle- sounds so sexy to me (feminine version of daniel)

**************************************鈥?br>
i would not go by a nick name on any of these names. no shortening of my names like niki or vicky

i like the whole name.
If you had to change your 1st name, what name would you pick, and why?
Lola





edit: thumbs down for that????
Lenore....cuz I liked The Raven



also Felina...from the Marty Robbins song
Daniel... I duno the name just fits me.
Jaycie!
My last name is Ma (I'm of Chinese descent on my dad's side). I've always thought it would be funny to have my first name as %26quot;Joe%26quot; so I could tell people I'm %26quot;Joe Ma.%26quot;
Victoria

Alexandra

Maria



I read about Royalty a lot,and I know those names were some names of Royal women.I've always liked them a lot.
I would change mine to Stevie because I love guy names for girls.
I would change my first name to Rich because that may be the only way I'd be Rich
Serenity.



1. It's extremely rare.

2. Something about the way it flows calms me.

3. It ends in an 'Eee' sound, which is really cute to me.

4. It'll be pretty when I write it in cursive 8D
Kaidan
I have several, I wouldn't mind any.

I like Serenity because it's pretty.

Or Hayden -- I think names that end with %26quot;-den%26quot; just appeal to me for some reason.

Or I think Ailee is a really cute name.
faith...



the name i was meant to have...



my favorite name...
Six.

Like the girl on the show Blossom!!!
when i was little i wanted to change my name to stacy nicole my favorite show i think it was my 2 dads the girls show name was stacy and her real name was nicole or the other way around but today i love my name wouldnt change for the world (its Modesty)
Elizabeth sounds like a r-tard. lol But i like my first name now my last name i would change it to McCrackin cause it sounds cool.
Ace, cause I want to make a big impact before I die..

Not that I'm going to die anytime soon...



Ace, cause Ive had all kinds of names, and Ace is really really suiting me so far...



I mean what I say.

I try really hard.

I am very unique.

I am very special

I think before I speak

I feel I am who I am.



I am very aware of who I am, and I don't think anyone else feels the same way about there selfs..



I am very aware, and very conscience about who and where I am.



The word %26quot;conscience%26quot; is a very odd and unique word.
My first name would be:Miles.

Last name would be:Long...

I think it would improve my dating...
belleanne...the name that was on the list when i was born but my parents took a vote and chose %26lt;farisse%26gt; instead...just coz it's more artsy and sweet and feminine...most people will think that i am a guy if they just hear my name...
Something traditional like Charlotte, Elizabeth, Victoria.
i like the name Greer. I have a friend with that name, and its not a common name, but everytime I hear it....just sounds good.
Okay. That's too weird. Elizabeth is the name I would pick, too. But I would want to be Elizabeth, not one of the diminutives -- certainly not Lizzie. I've admired Elizabeth I for a long time. She was, after all, a woman in what was REALLY considered a man's job. A woman who had the strength to say no to marriage in the 16th Century and tell the country what to do was one tough cookie. Yeah, I want to be a tough, in charge, Elizabeth!
David or Dexter-matey
thats a hard one, I think I would pick IceLa

Because it is unique and sounds soo pretty