Wednesday 21 September 2011

If You Were The Opposite Gender?

hey there.

um I'm doing a school project on this.

So Girls if you were boys and boys if you were girls.

It's about the changes you would make and stuff. It's hard to explain but if you could answer the following honestly that would be great.



Okay so before you start, Suppose you know what it's like to be your gender that you already are. like girls you already know what it's like to be a girl.



1. how would your out look on life change?

2. would you go on a crash diet because someone said you were fat?

3. how would you treat your guy/girl?

4. how would you want him/her to treat you?

5. what type of person would you be?

6. how would your personality change?

7. what type of guy/girl would you be into?

8. What type of people would you hang out with?
If You Were The Opposite Gender?
i'll try to answer all the q's in one go. I dont think I would change at all. I would still keep my strong christian faith, be goal oriented and motivated to succeed, still compassionate, etc.



I think though, I might be more trusting when it comes to the opposite sex in a relationship, since I sort of have this hangup when it comes to women, in which I'm afraid that they will try to take all my assets thanks to the legal system. Guys rarely are gold diggers I think.
If You Were The Opposite Gender?
1. Very little.

2. No, because I wouldn't be, supposing that I kept my metabolism

3. I probably would steer clear of guys. I don't trust them, much. I happen to know how they think. ;)

4. Not at all in the way that a him probably would. Though, perhaps lesbianism wouldn't be out of the question...

5. Probably mostly the same. I'm cynical, wistfully smart, and manipulative, which are pretty unisex traits.

6. Well, I imagine that I might get irritable for about a week every month, much in the way of a werewolf, and I might, due to sexual tensions, be a bit less trusting (though that could be hard to do).

7. The kind, as is already, that most likely doesn't exist-someone smart, with a wit to match even my own (no pun intended), at least moderately attractive, and faithful. The traits just don't mix, and, in fact, I am the only person that I have met that displays these traits. Hence, I am a narcissist.

8. The same sort that I hang out with now; Somewhat trustworthy, intelligent girls.



So, does that work well?
1. how would your out look on life change? it would be mostly the same, i think

2. would you go on a crash diet because someone said you were fat? no

3. how would you treat your guy/girl? like another human being

4. how would you want him/her to treat you? with respect, as i would to them

5. what type of person would you be? it depends on my personality

6. how would your personality change? it would be broader and more masculine, maybe stronger and more confident

7. what type of guy/girl would you be into? idk, i think i'd be bi or gay but i don't have a %26quot;type%26quot;

8. What type of people would you hang out with? depends on their personality, basically.
id be a lil W_H___ORE



yes i did leave caps lock on yahoo answers
interesting question! since these days I really hate being a girl, wishing I was a guy instead......



1) I would be more confident, strong, I would be positive and believe in myself and believe that I can do what I want

2) No

3) I would be sweet to her, care and stuff....like a gentleman

4)The same way, caring, nice, helpful

5) Ok so this should have been the answer to question number one.... I would be confident, positive and strong

6) Same thing as above lol, I'd basically believe in myself and go after what I want, not sit around be upset, cry

7) A decent girl as I would be decent myself

8) Hmmm....... interesting.. I would want to hang out with good people who are into studying