Saturday 24 September 2011

How do you feel about a sibling or a dear friend changing clothes in your presence?

Of course I’m refering to a sibling or a dear friend, who is an adult of your own gender. I want to know especially about in the presence of a friend, not sibling as I realise that most would find that to be ‘acceptable’.



First of all I could NEVER bring myself to change clothes, in the presence of another breathing human being, so be it my mother. My bestie feels comfortable enough to change dresses in my presense, not that I stare at her while doing so, but I find it both to be ‘strange’ and ‘confusing’. Say what?
How do you feel about a sibling or a dear friend changing clothes in your presence?
I cant AT ALL, be naked like with no clothes in front of anyone, not even my mother who gave me birth.



but lets say im changing my jeans or my top so i can do that ONLY in the presence of my sister , but never naked ( u know what i mean)...



Oh btw the other day i meet a Girl who couldnt change her clothes in front of ppl in the store, there was only ONE trying room and all the Girls were hunting the room, so she refused to change her clothe and even try, so i told her to go to the men side( no one is there) and she did it.



u arent the Only one having Haya... and thats something Good btw.



i hate the Most When a woman breastfeed her baby in front of me, i cant even look at her, i turn my face and i ask myself deep down '' like why dont she have haya? what is this Rudness?!''



Salam sis
How do you feel about a sibling or a dear friend changing clothes in your presence?
I afraid to see whats they doing, better I go out from thats room. Although same gender, we must shy to each other...
................... pervert LOL!!!!!!!!! just kiddin LOL!!!!!



i dont have any problem in changing in presence of any man. i mean besides the underwear thing LOL!!! i dont change it in-front of anyone (and it should be like that).



i even change my shirts in-front of me sister or cousins (mostly of my cousins still think i am a baby I AM FREAKIN 15 NOW!!!) and i dont have any problem in that. and me and my friends take baths in tube wells just in undies LOL!!!! fun times !!!!.



but in-front of stranger (women) i dont take off anything. but in-front of family and friends i have no problem. i even sometimes show off with my muscles in front of my cousins LOL!!!!!!!
I always change in front of mates at school...

nothing wrong in it.

we all have the same body.,,



Lol@ahmad
i used to do this when i was kid: -D but now iam adult so this doesnt make sense to change my cloths in front of anyone we are having an adult body right...so it looks stupid changing clothes when someone else in room



i never do this but i cant say as i wont do it becoz i wont feel shame changing my clothes in front of my gf...lol isnt?



bye :-)
well,if i really have no choice in leaving then i wouldn't stare at the friend,but that would be weird

Salam
me change my clothes in Primark in front of everybody. Oh! The pain! I was only 15!



%26gt;Looks down at the floor%26lt;



*shame*
sure u dont stare? hhhhmmmmmm? wats w/ ur explicit Qs, sheesh there r lyk 12 yr olds on this site, spare us all of ur personal lyf hormonal sexual orientation confusion!
Yabatloon!
i've hated it since i was 3, no joke. my brothers used to do that all the time and i'd accuse them of being gay lol and yell haram haram!!! no joke but any how, i'm older now, still don't like it, not even just a shirt change, still yell at them and/or leave the room
I agree with you because most of my friends do that in the locker room and I'm just like OMG! I look the other way and get myself distracted because I find it gross and weird.
same here !!



i just can't .. my mom tells me %26quot;i gave birth to you .. why are you being like this%26quot; .. lol



changing a top while having a spagetti top inside is fine .. or changing the jeans while im wearing a long top .. is fine .. once when i went to the ladies only steam room with my bff.. i made sure that no one was there, and wraped a towel over the bathing-suit and russsshed.. that too takes alot of guts i must say o_o .. darn rules !



i agree with lebanese spirit with the haya part ..

its a good thing =)

and who cares about the weird comments (atleast i get them).. and how it may annoy some ..

i am not changing !! ;)
I feel fine thank you . It also makes me feel closer to them .
  • My girlfriend swallowed my gerbil
  • Twister DOUBLE duvet set
  •